Living in Denial - Marital Woes

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Living in Denial - Marital Woes

Postby da_ya » Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:35 am

I want to open this topic in relation to marriage. Many have come to life experience woes in their married lives except those who have not married yet. But even though those who have not married yet and have into relationship experience woes.

Been reading stories who have been into divorce, can be ones, twice, even trice or more. Because of this routine that happening in their lives, many end up into searching for a better one, can finding online a mate whom their relationship would work. One main reason finding a mate could be filipina, is because, the guy might thinking and many reasons because he thinks he will have an easier time with a philiippino woman no doubt but chances are he is living in denial. What I mean the husband is probably blaming all his marital woes on his ex wives rather than taking some of the blame for his failures.Whether an american wife or filipina wife, a relationship will work or what makes marriage work for me, I believe staying close to God number one, and prayer and being humble with my wife / husband, and being quicker to listen than to speak.

I heard of many stories, that the wife is controlling so with the husband. Just like getting ones own way by any means possible, pouting, crying, whining, anger, sarcasm, being quiet, so many other examples. in relationship, it is important to be honest and sincere.
da_ya

Re: Living in Denial - Marital Woes

Postby angel » Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:07 am

some of it i know that kind of stories. But most of men are not responsible enough to have a family. coz now a days many women are striving to work for their family to support it. honestly some men to depend on the women who have work that can may them irresponsible. thats why many women are looking for men that their both take their responsibilities do equally.
angel

Postby wayne208 » Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:19 am

I had a Best friend named David .. He was married about 5 times and Divorced 4 Times . He was not a Bad Guy and He always took Great Care of his Son and Daughter . Both Financially and by being with Them . Then 1 Mother moved his Daughter out of State . He Still paid Child support and tried to see Her 3 times a Year . His Son learned how to work on Cars thanks to His Daddy . David always said " Keep Looking Miss's right is out their You just have to Find her " .. Sadly He died about 15 years ago due to a Blood Clot on His Brain .
wayne208

Postby cheryz » Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:56 am

here in philippines its hard to file a Divorce because we dont have here just an annulment but it takes too long to process it and more expensive so most men and women i know it just they only separate from each other and if they have an affair again they prefer to do a marriage in other country.
Sad to know thats the reality and the facts da_ya. but i dis agree that not all women under there husband.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby da_ya » Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:01 am

David always said " Keep Looking Miss's right is out their You just have to Find her " .. Sadly He died about 15 years ago due to a Blood Clot on His Brain .

I sadly understood this David's idea to keep looking for finding Miss Right. In the Philippines there is no divorce and I do not believe in divorce either. It takes both couple to make a relationship be successful. Marriage is a commitment and it is a lot of hardwork. Before getting married I personally believe that both be open and true to one another. There is no perfect marriage and one thing makes marriage did not work out because of pride. If you do not believe that that woman is not the right woman then do not marry her.
da_ya

Postby m&m » Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:46 pm

It is important to find the "RIGHT" one when finding a life time relationship.

It is true, as we observed, that many marriages has been broken. I saw a post in fb that says "When you are single, all you can see are happy couples, and when you are committed, all you can see are happy singles." It is true, really. Even me, I saw a lot of happy marriage, but I also put in my mind, is this what people are professing or showing, as true? Or how did they do to have a good marriage or relationship?

Yes, a lot of men for sure, always blame their wives, why they end up divorce or separation. Yes, it is true that, it needs to study our partner in life. Like, what he or she like, how to respond to her or him, or we need to broader our mind or understanding to people.

I have so much stress in life, from family, brothers and sisters, from my mother who is not okay, and when people talk to me problems, it makes my heart more burden. So I try to refrain from it.

Also, for me, to be ready into relationship or marriage, needs to be ready in many aspect. I heard this saying, "Do not marry someone to change him or her". This is very wrong, Before marriage, if there are moral issues to settle, settle it before going into relationship. Aside from that, it needs to be mature emotionally, spiritually and physically. But despite of that, there are things to be learned that can be learned only in marriage. Like, someone's thinking and maturity become mature in marriage. I heard that to from others. Well, afterall, it needs guidance from the Lord to enter into relationship and getting married. There is no perfect marriage, all we need, also i believe, is to be humble, to accept someone and make things work.

I was asking someone from a friend, I ask her, if what is her idea of getting into marriage or even in relationship and you both are not capable of providing the family. She said, well, she does not want to get a stone and bang to her head.
An intimate relationship w/ God must b our highest priority. When U hav right or poor relationship w/Him,out of that relationshp flows everything else in our life. Thus, your relationship to Him determines how you live your life. It all relates to that
m&m

Return to General Forum