MOVIE FREAK

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: MOVIE FREAK

Postby wayne208 » Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:50 am

Angel .. I have not bought a Comic in 20 years . Most of My Comics are from around 1983- 1987 . So that makes them worth More then a little bit of Money . I have them in Boxes in Malmar comic Book Protectors . Low Blue book on them is 1500 dollars actual value is around 3000 dollars . Every 2 years or so I read them all . Making Sure not to spill anything on them . I have some of the First Comics about a Japanese Girl . I also have x= Men and Spiderman and Some First edition Comic Books . I also have 1 Comic that only ha 1 Issue . It is considered Rare in the Comic Book World by Collectors .. At 1 time I had a # 2 X-men and a # 3 Spiderman . I traded those for a couple to a guy who still has 1 of them . He Sold one of them for a Lot of Money . The ones I traded for were Very Valuable but My Nephews found them and tore them up . Once they are torn up they are worth Nothing .
wayne208

Postby cheryz » Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:40 pm

so many movies ive watched but i keep on watching over and over again "One More Chance" a very romantic love story movie. a story of friendship that came in a relationship. a touching story that you can relate. :)
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby angel » Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:11 am

i agree with you cheryz so great movie and we both relate in it. i remember when i first saw it i cried in the second and third time i watch it. i do love john loyd, his a really good but not good but best actor in filipinos movies.
angel

Postby cheryz » Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:45 am

im not really a fan of John Loyd but i know his a good actor even in tv series. i love derek ramsay for me his so hot :lol: and also a good actor but when he move in the other channel i miss to watch him coz im a solid Kapamilya show ABSCBN.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby angel » Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:07 am

im a solid fan of john loyd really love his body even his kind of chubby hahaha.. he used to have a tv series now but not teleserye its every saturday only. so i can watch it so happy but if i have very busy schedule i miss to watch it. :(
angel

Postby cheryz » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:50 am

The Pure Love is back in tv series i really feel excited to watch it. a very romantic love story. and so melo drama :) happy to watch it soon in tv for tagalog version. the cast is some kind of interesting new actor.
cheryz

Postby angel » Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:21 pm

starting over again is a good filipino movie :) a must watch movie they come up over 300million a big wow for the whole cast and especially the director of it. a very nice story :) i dont like the cast but i love the story :)
angel

Postby cheryz » Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:19 am

i already watched it angel starting over again with piolo pascual and toni gonzaga. yeah its a good story the writer was awesome :). ive already watched Da Posses vhong navarro movie its a good comedy movie :) you watch this also?
cheryz

Postby m&m » Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:38 pm

Last night, I can't sleep at home. Even I am tired, I try to stay awake. I want to read and do more readings. But my eyes has been affected long time ago and Can't even stay long on the computer unless it has protector.

I watched the movie "BAIT". It scared me a lot as the supermarket has been devastated by the water from the ocean etc. I did not finish the movie but rather I went to mama's room. I stay awake a little until mama is sleep. I try to watch mama if she is not feeling well or not okay. When she asleep, I try to get up to the upper deck and sleep.
An intimate relationship w/ God must b our highest priority. When U hav right or poor relationship w/Him,out of that relationshp flows everything else in our life. Thus, your relationship to Him determines how you live your life. It all relates to that
m&m

Postby cheryz » Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:47 pm

my sister watched little pretty liars series i curious about it, the story of it, its like suspense movie. i try to pay attention with it but i cant coz my little boy distract me in time im concentrate watching it. ;)
cheryz

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum