Hello I'm new to this Forum

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Hello I'm new to this Forum

Postby Stephen1125 » Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:30 am

Hello to everybody I'm new here, I only joined a few days ago. I found this site after searching the net for a site where I can learn more about meeting a good Filipina woman.
Stephen1125

Re: Hello I'm new to this Forum

Postby angel » Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:09 am

hell stephen. Welcome to the forum. Have a nice day to you. just read some topics here you could also post. i am glad that your participating in this forum. Good luck in searching. Hoping for the Best.
angel

Postby cheryz » Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:51 am

hi !! your Welcome to The Christian Filipina Forum hope you enjoy reading topics or thread here Stephen just explore and have fun in reading :) Glad you join in here. Hoping to find more friends here. God Bless You.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby m&m » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:02 pm

That is good that you are in the forum. Hope you enjoy reading and posting here.

There are things to know about filipina and their traits and culture. Hope you share yours, too. Enjoy, explore and experience
An intimate relationship w/ God must b our highest priority. When U hav right or poor relationship w/Him,out of that relationshp flows everything else in our life. Thus, your relationship to Him determines how you live your life. It all relates to that
m&m

Return to General Forum