What was your day like?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: What was your day like?

Postby angel » Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:15 am

cheryz i'll pray for your health and also with your little boy. so how is he? my little girl is doing great in her study. she always got a star. :) me, also so much smile coz im proud of her. my day was beautiful so far coz i had a great time with my family.
angel

Postby wayne208 » Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:11 am

I had a Great Day as I watched My Friend play Golf . He is a Good guy and a fine Golfer . We always have a Great time When We get Together . i have known him for about 45 years . Plus I was Best Man at His Wedding . I am so Lucky to Have Such a Good friend in My Life . I will Pray for everyone on this Board . May they always Be Happy and Healthy . I also Hope they Find the person of Their dreams Here .
wayne208

Postby cheryz » Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:37 am

today my family together we spend after the church and mass ceremony we came in the mall, eat lunch and dinner in a fine restaurant in one of the mall here not too expensive but good and affordable. spending time with family can take away the illness just laughter can be a cure. :)
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:44 am

a lazy day today, all we have to do is sleep late wake up after lunch sleep again. i feel i need more sleep :( i just cook for our dinner we eat and sleep by and by.
tomorrow i will do my house chores :(
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby wayne208 » Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:12 pm

I Got Permission from the nurse's to Take My friend a Cheeseburger for Dinner . That made her whole day . I had a bad day going until I saw How Happy My Friend was after eating some of that Cheeseburger . That Made My whole Day Better
wayne208

Postby da_ya » Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:03 am

being eldest of 3 children it is hard to be strong in the midst of this suffering. My father is the one who supports us and now he is in the hospital.
da_ya

Postby cheryz » Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:47 pm

today was full of happiness seeing family together was priceless. yesterday we had a great dinner. simple family gathering was fun :) chatting while eating :D and watching tv and the kids are playing computer games, watching over them was a great feeling.
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:34 pm

i feel So bless today, done with house chores, later I will cook for dinner, now time for my little boy. Playing together, watching nursery rhymes with little boy and I feel like I'm a child again. Learning abcs.
cheryz

Postby wayne208 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:29 am

da-ya I hope and Pray Your Father gets well soon
wayne208

Postby cheryz » Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:36 am

time check its 12:32AM here philippines time but i still wide awake.. i hope i can sleep later. my baby is tired of playing he feel asleep early. why im still up? maybe something thinking of me :D , Good Night everyone.
cheryz

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum