so sad...

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

so sad...

Postby ladystarfish09 » Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:11 am

:( :( :( hello everyone! Im Marivic, i was also a member of jaderune and im so thankful coz thru in this site i met the guy for me and we got married last year ( December 2008) and i felt so sad and lonely coz he just went home (yesterday), we pray hope that i could be there with him soon...
ladystarfish09

Re: so sad...

Postby chaychay644 » Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:40 pm

ladystarfish09 wrote::( :( :( hello everyone! Im Marivic, i was also a member of jaderune and im so thankful coz thru in this site i met the guy for me and we got married last year ( December 2008) and i felt so sad and lonely coz he just went home (yesterday), we pray hope that i could be there with him soon...

Hi Marivic..I am glad to hear that you've already found what you're looking for..good for you :roll: :roll: anyway, don't worry, in time you'll be with him for the rest of your lives together..good luck..
chaychay644

Postby cutegen » Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:14 am

hi marivic...hopefully you will be togehter with him someday...it really hurts and we feel lonely if someone we love dearly will left us and would be many miles away from us...but its better to accept that and hoping that God will help you to be with him as soon as possible...by the way did you apply for spousal visa already?..i am wishing for your happiness
cutegen

Postby erwin » Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:33 pm

ladystarfish09 wrote::( :( :( hello everyone! Im Marivic, i was also a member of jaderune and im so thankful coz thru in this site i met the guy for me and we got married last year ( December 2008) and i felt so sad and lonely coz he just went home (yesterday), we pray hope that i could be there with him soon...

I am so sorry to hear about you Marivic. Sooner or later you will be with him. Keep in touch with him always.
erwin

Postby crisipicada » Wed May 19, 2010 3:21 pm

It is so painful when your loveone is not with you :cry: :cry: :cry: . Stay strong, it is sweeter when you see each other again :P
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Despistado » Wed May 19, 2010 10:03 pm

Congratulations if you found your one Marivic.Do not take this separation as the begining of the end of nothing.Just as the end of the begining.When you know someone abroad you know there can be times our beloved one is closer to your heart than in phisicall distance.
So take your breath and jsut wait for being with him.You two have a whole live to spend together in front of you.Is only a question of patience.The hardest part of job(founding him and marriying him) is already done.So God blessings and good luck and hope your separation in distance will be shorter than you imagine or dream.
Despistado

Postby purex » Mon May 24, 2010 4:44 am

Despistado wrote:Congratulations if you found your one Marivic.Do not take this separation as the begining of the end of nothing.Just as the end of the begining.When you know someone abroad you know there can be times our beloved one is closer to your heart than in phisicall distance.
So take your breath and jsut wait for being with him.You two have a whole live to spend together in front of you.Is only a question of patience.The hardest part of job(founding him and marriying him) is already done.So God blessings and good luck and hope your separation in distance will be shorter than you imagine or dream.

In the right time and in the right place, you both will be together and be happy ever after.
Wn God knows yor READY 4 D rsponsibility of comitment,He'l reveal D ryt prson undr Hs tym& ryt circumstnces.Wait patiently,Dont waste Ur tym srching& wshing.Grow& b redy &yo'l see.God wl giv U a lov story far betr than U cud ever dreamed
purex

Postby bronze » Tue May 25, 2010 3:33 am

crisipicada wrote:It is so painful when your loveone is not with you :cry: :cry: :cry: . Stay strong, it is sweeter when you see each other again :P

Better plan how long both of you be apart.
bronze

Postby Edwin » Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:39 pm

Once you have found your special one it gives you something to look forward to when the visa process is finished and then you can be together for good, for ever! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Return to General Forum