What Did You Eat Today?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: What Did You Eat Today?

Postby cheryz » Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:13 am

my lunch for today is nilagang baboy and rice with mango fruit. now i eat again for my snack hotdog sandwich with cheese. my stomach is very full. burp later my baby gonna get it to me. :lol:
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:39 am

for my breakfast i ate one pack of biscuit and a glass of water :) my lunch i ate 2 cups of rice and vegies soup and pork adobo with a glass of water. and later for my dinner rice and fried fish. :D
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:43 am

today my breakfast was coffee with bread and hotdog with fried egg. my lunch is adobong vegetables and dried fish with rice and for my dinner rice with pork soup with papaya. my tummy is so full :) happy tummy.
cheryz

Postby wayne208 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:53 pm

I had Eggs Scrambled for Breakfast and a Grilled Chicken Flat bread Sandwich for Lunch and Some yogurt for Dinner I was Stuffed
wayne208

Postby cheryz » Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:29 am

my dinner was so yummy, my tummy so very full :D , my dinner awhile ago was pork preta with green beans and rice and mango :). my lunch was pochero with corn and rice. my breakfast pancake with hot choco :) what a ful blast day.
cheryz

Postby red » Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:18 pm

We had Siopao today and Bangus from Sarangani. We bought them from Asian store nearby. Last July 4th, a filipina from my hometown said there is a market in nearby city that sells Kamunggay and camote tops. I can't wait to go there and buy Pinoy veggies. Miss them food alot.
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby cheryz » Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:24 am

i ate for my breakfast a hot chocolate oat meal my lunch is fish stew and fried fish my late afternoon merienda with my sister a ham and cheese bread roll up my first time to try to cook it so yummy. later my dinner is my left over ham and hotdog with longanisa rice. :D nice to eat in a cold rainy season.
cheryz

Postby m&m » Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:17 pm

Yesterday, I bought tomatoes, vegetables in a pack with different kinds, and 4 pieces of eggplant. This morning, I boil the eggplant and when it is soft, I cook it, suitae with spices like tomato, onions and garlic. Also, I eat banana. That is my food this morning.
An intimate relationship w/ God must b our highest priority. When U hav right or poor relationship w/Him,out of that relationshp flows everything else in our life. Thus, your relationship to Him determines how you live your life. It all relates to that
m&m

Postby cheryz » Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:58 pm

my breakfast this morning only biscuit coz i wake up late, my lunch is vegetable its so called here (laswa here in bacolod) with squash, eggplant, Ladies finger (okra), moringa or horseradish (malunggay), soy beans, and seasoning. a healthy food to make my body healthy. :)
cheryz

Postby angel » Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:08 am

sometimes i want to try to cook my my family but how could i do that because of my work.. i go home late around 9:00pm and early to work 8:30am so what should i do. maybe this time i will try.. :)
angel

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum