Saint

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Saint

Postby crisipicada » Mon May 05, 2014 3:17 am

Only the blood of Christ applied to a believing heart can make someone a true saint. There are so much superstition and false theology in this world.as all false religion does, it blinds people until the very end,then they wke up to the eternal truth to the flames of hell.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Re: Saint

Postby red » Fri May 16, 2014 11:19 am

This is really sad. Let us just pray for these people who believe in other "god".
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby mystic » Tue May 20, 2014 1:43 am

crisipicada wrote:Only the blood of Christ applied to a believing heart can make someone a true saint. There are so much superstition and false theology in this world.as all false religion does, it blinds people until the very end,then they wke up to the eternal truth to the flames of hell.

I have to kindly disagree. It seems one of those illogical sentences that, unfortunately, as so common in the church. First, I don't think that a blood transfusion has something to do with being saint. It seems a cruel and violent practice. Also, I'm not aware of any surviving samples of the Christ's blood.

Then, there is a message of religious discrimination, which is very bad in itself. There is the tendency to think that only somebody has the absolute truth and all the others are cheaters. Obviously, this is false because it would imply that the Lord is not One, as there are people who have no share with Him. Instead, He is the only Creator of all, nobody excluded. Therefore, each theology gives homage to a particular aspect of Him; there is no real contradiction. Theologies are never or very rarely false. People can misinterpret or be wrong. The problem is not the religion, it is always the people! Discrimination and division, words that encourage hate, are always the first and foremost problem.

Even the concept of Hell exists only in the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil, not in the Tree of Life. Many think that Hell is opposite to God, which is very false. Only the Lord exists, and it is only One thing. So, Hell was created by and inside of God to be a place of redemption. It is a temporary condition. Hell is not eternal. Only the Lord is eternal. Every creation of the Lord will follow the Lord in His eternity.
"The real opposite of love is not hate, but indifference" (Rabbi Adin Steinsaltz)
mystic

Postby angel » Thu May 22, 2014 8:38 am

yes i agree with you sir mystic its not only the blood of christ can make someone a true saint.
yes red lets pray for others who believes in other Gods. :)
angel

Postby cheryz » Fri May 23, 2014 10:11 am

a saint is described as one who has controlled his mind. S(he) may maybe a common person working in the world like you and me. S(he) may not be wearing white or orange robes or shaved his/her head.
The following are some of the characteristics of a true saint. This is not to judge other people but to judge our own self to realize how far we have reached or how far we have to go to become a saint.

"One who is not disturbed in spite of the threefold miseries, who is not elated when there is happiness, and who is free from attachment, fear and anger, is called a sage of steady mind."

"For one who has conquered the mind, the Supersoul (Divine Spirit Soul seated within all beings) is already reached, for he has attained tranquility. To such a man happiness and distress, heat and cold, honor and dishonor are all the same."

"The humble sage, by virtue of true knowledge, sees with equal vision a learned and gentle brahmana (priest), a cow, an elephant, a dog and a dog-eater [outcaste]."

"A person is said to be still further advanced when he regards all--the honest well-wishers, friends and enemies, the envious, the pious, the sinner and those who are indifferent and impartial--with an equal mind."

"One who is not envious but who is a kind friend to all living entities, who does not think himself a proprietor, who is free from false ego and equal both in happiness and distress, who is always satisfied and engaged in devotional service with determination and whose mind and intelligence are in agreement with Me--he is very dear to Me."

"He for whom no one is put into difficulty and who is not disturbed by anxiety, who is steady in happiness and distress, is very dear to Me."

"One who neither grasps pleasure or grief, who neither laments nor desires, and who renounces both auspicious and inauspicious things, is very dear to Me."

"He for whom no one is put into difficulty and who is not disturbed by anxiety, who is steady in happiness and distress, is very dear to Me."
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby wayne208 » Fri May 23, 2014 5:32 pm

You People Talk about God Much More Intelligent then I do .. All I Know is that as Long as I believe I will go to Heaven . So I will continue To Pray Hoping that each Day He will make Me a Better Person. I will also ask Him to Help those that Believe in Him . I am a Simple Person But I have a Very Strong Belief .
wayne208

Postby cheryz » Sat May 24, 2014 12:34 am

you can count on me wayne im really not devoted into it but i do really have faith in GOD and do believe in it. as far as i know that we dont do wrong or commit mistakes, we forgive, we trust to God and have love we will be in heaven :)
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

?Missionaries"

Postby m&m » Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:30 pm

"Missionaries"

Acts 1:8-When the Holy Spirit has come upon you, you will receive power and will tell people about me everywhere.

Missionaries today need an outpouring of God's Spirit in their lives and ministries. God always gives His servants power equal to the work He asks of them. There are difficult times in this work of casting out Satan from his strongholds. Pray that everyone who takes part in it may receive and act in the power of the Holy Spirit. Think of the specific difficulties of our missionaries and pray for them.

Pray, trusting in God's faithfulness. "God can be trusted to keep his promise... [Abraham] believed that God would keep his promise" (Hebrews 10:23, 11:11).

Just think about God's promises to His Son concerning His Kingdom, His promises to His servants concerning their work. Think of His promises to you concerning your prayer. Then pray in the assurance that He is faithful and only waits for prayer and faith to fulfill them. "God, who calls you" (to pray), "is faithful; he will do this" (what He has promised) (I Thessalonians 5:24).

Pray for individual missionaries, making yourself one with them, until you know that you are heard. Begin to live for Christ's kingdom as the one thing worth living for!
An intimate relationship w/ God must b our highest priority. When U hav right or poor relationship w/Him,out of that relationshp flows everything else in our life. Thus, your relationship to Him determines how you live your life. It all relates to that
m&m

missionaries

Postby angel » Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:22 am

Christian missionary delights in spreading the good news of Christ to the lost just as Paul did: “Now when I came to Troas for the gospel of Christ and when a door was opened for me in the Lord. . . . thanks be to God, who always leads us in triumph in Christ, and manifests through us the sweet aroma of the knowledge of Him in every place. For we are a fragrance of Christ to God among those who are being saved and among those who are perishing; to the one an aroma from death to death, to the other an aroma from life to life. And who is adequate for these things? For we are not like many, peddling the word of God, but as from sincerity, but as from God, we speak in Christ in the sight of God” (2 Corinthians 2:12-17). Rather than seeking personal gain while witnessing, Christian missionaries bring glory to God by honoring Christ’s righteous life, sacrificial death, and absolute authority.
angel

Postby m&m » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:09 pm

mystic wrote:
crisipicada wrote:Only the blood of Christ applied to a believing heart can make someone a true saint. There are so much superstition and false theology in this world.as all false religion does, it blinds people until the very end,then they wke up to the eternal truth to the flames of hell.

I have to kindly disagree. It seems one of those illogical sentences that, unfortunately, as so common in the church. First, I don't think that a blood transfusion has something to do with being saint. It seems a cruel and violent practice. Also, I'm not aware of any surviving samples of the Christ's blood.

Then, there is a message of religious discrimination, which is very bad in itself. There is the tendency to think that only somebody has the absolute truth and all the others are cheaters. Obviously, this is false because it would imply that the Lord is not One, as there are people who have no share with Him. Instead, He is the only Creator of all, nobody excluded. Therefore, each theology gives homage to a particular aspect of Him; there is no real contradiction. Theologies are never or very rarely false. People can misinterpret or be wrong. The problem is not the religion, it is always the people! Discrimination and division, words that encourage hate, are always the first and foremost problem.

Even the concept of Hell exists only in the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil, not in the Tree of Life. Many think that Hell is opposite to God, which is very false. Only the Lord exists, and it is only One thing. So, Hell was created by and inside of God to be a place of redemption. It is a temporary condition. Hell is not eternal. Only the Lord is eternal. Every creation of the Lord will follow the Lord in His eternity.

People are blinded by satan... to become a saint you have to be in Christ spiritually that is saved.
An intimate relationship w/ God must b our highest priority. When U hav right or poor relationship w/Him,out of that relationshp flows everything else in our life. Thus, your relationship to Him determines how you live your life. It all relates to that
m&m

Next

Return to General Forum