honesty is the best policy

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: honesty is the best policy

Postby cheryz » Thu May 29, 2014 11:33 pm

being honest is not bad but maybe the way you talk to her / him maybe and also it depends on the mood in her / his. it might have the right timing to tell her/him what you wanted to says.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby mercedez » Fri May 30, 2014 9:29 am

Always seek to live an honest life, stand up or what is right never accept anything less and always keep in mind that you are solely responsible for what you say or do. Be honest and everything will turn out well for you, and you will come to realize that truly, Honesty is the Best Policy.
mercedez

Postby cheryz » Fri May 30, 2014 9:03 pm

ive read some article about that honesty sometimes it seems not to be so very honest unless the one we gonna tell is the one we really know because someone whom we dont know maybe it could hurt.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby m&m » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:26 pm

I believe this, for sure. When you are honest, you will be feeling okay and no struggle at all. Like me working in the fire department, and assigned on fire code fees collection, as one of my designation. It is about money matters. I pray to God to be honest and to be true and not to make mistake as much as I can. God has been helping me in this job and it feels good to accomplish things that the Lord is happy in us, His children.
An intimate relationship w/ God must b our highest priority. When U hav right or poor relationship w/Him,out of that relationshp flows everything else in our life. Thus, your relationship to Him determines how you live your life. It all relates to that
m&m

Postby cheryz » Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:48 am

were not perfect, sometimes we cant tell the truth straight to a person coz we dont want to hurt feelings especially the person whom we love. we try to hide something not to get them hurt, in some situation like money matters we have to be honest coz what you do who doesnt right can be back at you its like a karma.
cheryz

Previous

Return to General Forum