SEX

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: SEX

Postby Ronald » Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:35 am

red wrote:SOME OF COUPLES MISUNDERSTANDING OR PROBLEM IS NOT GETTING SEX..OR LOVEMAKING... ;) THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN MARRIED SURE KNOW THIS THING. ;)

i like that topic
Ronald

Postby stanley » Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:03 pm

Ronald wrote:
red wrote:SOME OF COUPLES MISUNDERSTANDING OR PROBLEM IS NOT GETTING SEX..OR LOVEMAKING... ;) THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN MARRIED SURE KNOW THIS THING. ;)

i like that topic

Sex is for married couple. Outside of that you sin and defile yourself. God hates that. Many admit that they are christian but don't live as christian.
stanley

Postby crisipicada » Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:05 pm

stanley wrote:
Ronald wrote:

i like that topic

Sex is for married couple. Outside of that you sin and defile yourself. God hates that. Many admit that they are christian but don't live as christian.

100% correct
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby red » Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:20 am

Sex is for married couple. Outside of that you sin and defile yourself. God hates that. Many admit that they are christian but don't live as christian.[/quote

I agree but most young people now engage premarital sex..i know young people studying in Bible school, they got married after couple months of being sweetheart they got married because they arent allowed to have relationship while studying same school...what's really sad is they havent get to know each other well, it was like they got forced to be married so they can be intimate physically each other. It's hard to be a Christian, but we are only humans we do commit mistakes as long as we are on this world. Nobody is perfect...i say that but I dont mean i tolerate such act.
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby crisipicada » Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:18 am

red wrote:Sex is for married couple. Outside of that you sin and defile yourself. God hates that. Many admit that they are christian but don't live as christian.[/quote

I agree but most young people now engage premarital sex..i know young people studying in Bible school, they got married after couple months of being sweetheart they got married because they arent allowed to have relationship while studying same school...what's really sad is they havent get to know each other well, it was like they got forced to be married so they can be intimate physically each other. It's hard to be a Christian, but we are only humans we do commit mistakes as long as we are on this world. Nobody is perfect...i say that but I dont mean i tolerate such act.

Yes it is very true
crisipicada

Postby stanley » Wed May 05, 2010 10:13 am

Ronald wrote:

i like that topic

Sex is the best thing to express your love. Love with sex is amazing but sex without love is totally nothing.
stanley

Postby bronze » Thu May 20, 2010 5:38 am

jadegil6 wrote:How Important Is Sex In A Relationship? :)

Okay, sex is everything, it is the two hearts become one. It is the fire that continue to ignite the love of the two of you. Sex is the best thing a partner can give to his wife.
bronze

Postby crisipicada » Mon May 24, 2010 2:53 pm

sex is the greatest expression of love :lol: :lol: :lol:
crisipicada

Postby Mr.Magoo » Mon May 24, 2010 5:35 pm

crisipicada wrote:sex is the greatest expression of love :lol: :lol: :lol:

And it should be gratifying and satisfying, don't you think? :D
Mr.Magoo

Postby stanley » Tue May 25, 2010 3:26 am

Mr.Magoo wrote:
crisipicada wrote:sex is the greatest expression of love :lol: :lol: :lol:

And it should be gratifying and satisfying, don't you think? :D

Satisfying and gratifying :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: It should be. Don't get me board, baby.
stanley

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum