What Did You Eat Today?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: What Did You Eat Today?

Postby m&m » Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:24 pm

This morning, I wake up late. It was because i wake up 2pm and I cannot sleep anymore. The weather was so warm and I cannot sleep and also my mother cannot sleep. And so, I stayed late until almost 4pm. Then I was asleep and wake up 6 am. I try to read my daily devotional and scripture.. I read the Proverbs 18 and also my devotional on PRAYER how important it is.

Because of that, I just fry fish and mama already cook rice. I am glad she manage to when I wake up, i just cook viand. This afternoon, I just eat pancit or noodle from a carenderia. It is just 10 per serve. That is all for today.

I am not eating a lot lately anyway.
An intimate relationship w/ God must b our highest priority. When U hav right or poor relationship w/Him,out of that relationshp flows everything else in our life. Thus, your relationship to Him determines how you live your life. It all relates to that
m&m

Postby angel » Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:33 pm

Ham and fried egg with rice and orange juice for breakfast.... Love my rest day i eat what i want. my lunch are (Ginata-ang dangit) Coconut Milk with jackfruit and beans with dried fish. Yummy almost my tummy is full.
angel

Postby m&m » Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:51 am

angel wrote:Ham and fried egg with rice and orange juice for breakfast.... Love my rest day i eat what i want. my lunch are (Ginata-ang dangit) Coconut Milk with jackfruit and beans with dried fish. Yummy almost my tummy is full.

Wow that makes your tummy full. I can not eat all those, maybe i will get stomachache. Usually at weekend i eat more than the usual. I was underweight also so i need to eat and so i did eat more. And it makes me healthy then.
An intimate relationship w/ God must b our highest priority. When U hav right or poor relationship w/Him,out of that relationshp flows everything else in our life. Thus, your relationship to Him determines how you live your life. It all relates to that
m&m

Postby angel » Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:32 am

im on a diet now mm but if my rest day i wouldnt do :) hahaha my mom cooks very good and i really do like to eat when she cooks a lot. :) i want to cook but im better not do maybe its not for me :), all i want is to eat not to cook :)
angel

Postby cheryz » Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:11 am

i ate my breakfast is only hotdog with coffee and for my lunch weve been a reunion party i ate pork and chicken adobo, chopsuey with boiled egg and rice. (i think my tummy was not full when i ate my lunch because of the rain) and for my dinner pork barbeque ala tocino and rice. :D
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby angel » Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:11 am

i dont eat too much yesterday, it just a coffee and my lunch only spaghetti and my dinner rice and fried chicken. :D tomorrow will be my off oh wait today is my off and i dont sleep either later i will. i miss to open my social media, my internet is just back thats why.
angel

Postby cheryz » Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:53 pm

its nice to eat some fresh fruit like watermelon and mango :) my breakfast was a coffee and bread, my lunch our leftover fried chicken and rice with fruits serve. so full this time.. love to eat fruits. instead of vegetables today i eat fruit no time to cook for lunch. :)
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby m&m » Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:00 am

This morning, I ate rice, slice bamboo shoot, fried fish, and ocra. This afternoon, I try to eat healthy. I ate ginataang jackfruit, rice, a little of fish with match stick beef. I ate with my niece, Frances Janelle. She visited me here in the office. I am glad to talk to her and I hope she will be able to land a job the soonest possible. She desires to extend help financially to her siblings, ages 12 and 20. I hope that she will be a good sister to them and a good daughter to her mom.
m&m

Postby jadegil6 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:50 pm

Today I went to Pflugerville, Texas to visit my best friend and his wife. We let Shirley choose where we would go for lunch, and she chose Fish Daddy's. I had the grilled tilapia and shrimp with red beans and rice and a sweet potato (camote) souffle. Don ordered an appetizer of fried onion rings for all of us, and he had baked catfish, a baked potato and a house salad for his main meal. Shirley had grilled salmon, mixed vegetables, and the sweet potato souffle. We all drank iced tea. It was a good and filling meal, and it was my first time to eat at Fish Daddy's.
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby cheryz » Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:44 am

i ate today my lunch pinoy adobo and rice, this afternoon i ate beef shawarma. maybe later i will eat left-over adobo :)
cheryz

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum