What was your day like?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: What was your day like?

Postby wayne208 » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:55 pm

M&M I pray You get well Soon .. Poor Mother Dog was just being protective of Her Young .. I also Pray that the Typhoon Does not Bother anyone Too Bad .
wayne208

Postby m&m » Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:56 pm

wayne208 wrote:M&M I pray You get well Soon .. Poor Mother Dog was just being protective of Her Young .. I also Pray that the Typhoon Does not Bother anyone Too Bad .

Thank you , wayne208. I will be given another shot of anti-rabies on Friday and on MOnday. I do not want to have another shot because I feel quite okay. But the nurse said, I need to complete the 3 shots. I talk to mama not to have another one because it is quite expensive, but she said i need to. Okay, I will think about that.

I observe the dog, and there is no change in that dog. The nurse said, need to observe up to 14 days. If it become insane or crazy, then that is dangerous on me. I told mama not to have dogs at home because I am not interested to it. Honestly, I am very sensitive to dogs or cats. My skin is going to have rushes as I have been lately due to its feathers. I do not hate them but it wil give danger to us when we wil be bitten again. :(
An intimate relationship w/ God must b our highest priority. When U hav right or poor relationship w/Him,out of that relationshp flows everything else in our life. Thus, your relationship to Him determines how you live your life. It all relates to that
m&m

Postby cheryz » Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:31 pm

we have dogs...two dogs at home one is big and one is small they both boys and i hate girl dog :D .
the typhoon is gone and the sun is up now i already done with my laundry and done with the dishes. cleaning the house is almost done. :D
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby angel » Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:33 am

wew... its my rest day.. thanks God.. the internet connection was not good maybe because of the weather here so many subscribers are complaining. just one day off back on saturday overtime grr...love my job :)
angel

Postby angel » Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:38 am

m&m wrote:
I observe the dog, and there is no change in that dog. The nurse said, need to observe up to 14 days. If it become insane or crazy, then that is dangerous on me. I told mama not to have dogs at home because I am not interested to it. Honestly, I am very sensitive to dogs or cats. My skin is going to have rushes as I have been lately due to its feathers. I do not hate them but it wil give danger to us when we wil be bitten again. :(

mm, have you try in your government health center? its only a donation here in our center maybe you could ask for it. yes you must observed the dog. i hate dogs and im scared of them, especially the big one.
angel

Postby angel » Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:39 pm

i feel so blessed today i will spend again with my daughter :) it was a pleasant day when i woke up and my little angel is at school me just checking and updating social media :). laundry day today. have a great day everyone :)
angel

Postby cheryz » Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:49 pm

I feel exhausted today I woke up early coz my little boy want to go outside to see some friends in our neighbors that same age with him. When he is going to walk in a few days. I will feel tired running after him.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby m&m » Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:55 pm

Today is a busy day. Am glad I do something for the day. Always try to make progress at work, do think systematically, serve people our of love and kindness, be nice and make them comfortable coming in the office.

On the other hand, mama went to hospital with my younger brother. Mama has been sickly and become weak lately. She is not feeling well, and I keep on telling her to refrain from stress and worries because that is not good for health.
An intimate relationship w/ God must b our highest priority. When U hav right or poor relationship w/Him,out of that relationshp flows everything else in our life. Thus, your relationship to Him determines how you live your life. It all relates to that
m&m

Postby cheryz » Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:41 pm

today was so gloomy. it could be a lazy day. i wake up late again :(. i feel tired coz i sleep around 3-4am coz my little boy is hungry around that time. still sleep plus the weather is so cold hmm.. Have a blessed day everyone.
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:25 am

I feel so blessed today. God is really good. I received a unexpetced blessing. Thanks for sharing to me.
cheryz

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum