What was your day like?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: What was your day like?

Postby angel » Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:42 pm

what a busy day today... early wake up and have a meeting later with staff :).
have a blessed day to all of us.
angel

Postby m&m » Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:58 pm

angel wrote:what a busy day today... early wake up and have a meeting later with staff :).
have a blessed day to all of us.

I stayed home yesterday. Did not go to church. Quite feeling dizzy and want to rest at home. When my clothes are dry, I iron it last night while watching the voice kids Philippines grand finals. I bet for Lyca or Dareen, but I want Dareen to win, but Lyca did. She was the youngest among 4 finalist.
An intimate relationship w/ God must b our highest priority. When U hav right or poor relationship w/Him,out of that relationshp flows everything else in our life. Thus, your relationship to Him determines how you live your life. It all relates to that
m&m

Postby cheryz » Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:24 pm

today was not so good because the rain is so heavy :( and our internet connection is so bad almost 1 week its kind of interruption sometimes it has sometime it dont. but im thankful that i can post now but by and by it will disconnect. Have a great day everyone. :D
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby wayne208 » Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:49 pm

Today My Friend found out that She might get out of the Hospital on the Fifth of this Month .. I am so happy for her . She has been in the Hospital or a General Care Facility for all but 2 days since Last Christmas .. That is a Long time in anyone's Book . Thank You For All the Prayers and Good Thought's .
wayne208

Postby red » Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:34 pm

Today I woke up hungry. I made two piece cinnamon toast and a coffee for breakfast. I did Zumba routine around 11. My stomach was growling for food. I thought two piece of bread was not enough for me?! I should have rice instead.LoL
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby wayne208 » Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:47 pm

I found out today that barring and major Complications .. My Friend should be leaving the hospital tomorrow around noon . I wish her Nothing but the Best .. But I hope and Pray that God will watch over Her . She is still very Ill and needs lots of Help .. Day to Day help just to live .
wayne208

Postby cheryz » Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:04 am

my prayers for your friend wayne.. hope she will have fast recovery..

im so tired today, my little boy is now getting active everyday i wanted to sleep but i cant he always wanted to play :) sometimes i get feel asleep when im playing with him. :D
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby wayne208 » Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:08 pm

Thank You Cheryz for All of Your Kind thoughts for My Friend . Now if We could only get some rain here in Northern California . But To Be Honest I just Thank God I am Alive .
wayne208

Postby cheryz » Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:42 am

im so busy lately.. how many nights ive doing an invitation card. i feel im gonna sick i keep on sneezing all day :(
may little boy got fever also :( hope i wont sick.
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:53 pm

my day was not so good my little boy is teething, he always cry at night :(, i think i feel tired everyday. just to make him comfort.
cheryz

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum