What was your day like?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: What was your day like?

Postby cheryz » Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:30 pm

my day was not so good today, i feel tired but the house chores is still waiting for me :( no day off for today. while my baby is sleeping i try to make some chores to be done before he wake up. a busy day when i wake up this morning. i dont have a assistant today my sis is going home.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:03 am

hello everyone.. i think everyone is so busy.... me and my sis go to market to buy some goodies for my son first birthday this coming saturday :). the weather is so hot in here, i feel im gonna sick. i forgot to bring my umbrella for protection of heat. i just drink plenty of water after a little rest.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby wayne208 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:55 am

Cheryz .. I hope Your little Boy Has a Great Birthday . I have been Nursing a Sore back and am Hopeful it Gets well soon . Everyone take Care May God Watch over Us All .
wayne208

Postby cheryz » Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:27 am

thanks wayne... we have a great birthday celebration of my son 1st birthday. eventhough the weather was great but the day of blockout in our area a little feel annoying but still the birthday wont stop the celebration. thanks God he had a good celebration indeed and to all the people made my little boy birthday special on his day. super happy mom. :D
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:47 am

a lazy morning, i woke up late and its raining here. i wanted to sleep but my little boy is waking me up. im still tired for the last other day of celebration of my son birthday. it was a tiring day. :)
cheryz

Postby purex » Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:49 pm

Yesterday was fiesta in the City. I had a bad experienced due to traffic. It took me more than an hour just to go to the city, while during normal days, it took me 15 minutes more or less. I was so impatient and keep on complaining due to too much heat and too much smoke from cars behind and infront of the tricycle I ride. The distance from one car to another was almost just a paper. It makes me scared how irresponsible people here. If not taking extra careful, it would be a very bad day. :( :x :roll:
Wn God knows yor READY 4 D rsponsibility of comitment,He'l reveal D ryt prson undr Hs tym& ryt circumstnces.Wait patiently,Dont waste Ur tym srching& wshing.Grow& b redy &yo'l see.God wl giv U a lov story far betr than U cud ever dreamed
purex

Postby cheryz » Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:22 am

purex wrote:Yesterday was fiesta in the City. I had a bad experienced due to traffic. It took me more than an hour just to go to the city, while during normal days, it took me 15 minutes more or less. I was so impatient and keep on complaining due to too much heat and too much smoke from cars behind and infront of the tricycle I ride. The distance from one car to another was almost just a paper. It makes me scared how irresponsible people here. If not taking extra careful, it would be a very bad day. :( :x :roll:

its really feel bad when your in a hurry purex.

everyday routine is done and now my little boy is sleeping time for me to open some online :). ;)
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:01 am

my day was so tiring and stressful :( its really hard when your the one making decisions you can make someone feel bad every decisions i make. :( stressfull day for me.. hope tomorrow will be ok :)
cheryz

Postby jadegil6 » Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:00 am

Sorry to read about the distressful day you had, cheryz. My day is only starting. This morning I made 3 cabinet doors for a project I have in progress, plus a few shelves to put inside some cabinets that have deteriorated. Now I am cooling down a little, and then I'll jump in the shower, and then head over to my best friend's house. His desktop is so old and not working well, and I bought a new Dell desktop last week that was on sale, and too good of a deal to pass up. So I am going to give it to him today, and get it set up and working. Then we will watch some college football on tv. My Texas Longhorns kickoff the season tonight, and since it is only on cable, and I don't have cable :? I can see it at his house. :D
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby lyrehc » Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:09 pm

My sister is always online...im glad your enjoying this site much as i do... :D :D :D this is a hot and rainy day i feel tire and sleepy but i have to start my business early.....days are going fast for september is coming and the month of BER is here now lets count for our blessing for december is coming fast....
lyrehc
lyrehc

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum