What was your day like?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: What was your day like?

Postby cheryz » Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:30 am

thank sis lyrech :)
now im ok :) happy together family bonding again :)... my little boy is enjoying his grandfather companion and play :). its nice to see them laughing :)
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:35 am

what a busy day today fixing other things and bonding moments again with family :) we eat, laugh and enjoy together bringing the old times with my family now they have two grandchildren thats make the family bring the happiness inside the house. :)
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby lyrehc » Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:49 am

Im having hard time today pushing my daughter to go to school...she gone mad and crazy everytime i wake her up....its hard to
Deal with her every morning...i love my daughter very much but shes making me crazy all the time sometimes i laught out loud thinking of her.
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby lyrehc » Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:09 am

I feel sleepy today i wake up early and send my daughter to school and tis afternoon i open my business there is a lot of people but only few who buy...its making me crazy....and dizzy... :shock:
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby cheryz » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:33 am

still raining here and my little boy has a high fever maybe because of the vaccine that inject him last wednesday. for 2 days now he is still sick i cant help my self worry for him :( i wanted to comfort him all the time but his always cry :( i cant sleep because i worry about his temperature it always 38.5 that could it make me nervous about it. i hope and pray for him fast recovery.
cheryz

Postby wayne208 » Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:48 am

I hope everyone here is doing well .I hope everyone's Family is doing well and that their Kids are Healthy . Me I am Taking Care of my brother's 2 dogs while their are on Vacation . They have 2 Dogs 1 is 10 years old and easy to take care of . The other is a Puppy and she wakes up at Least twice a Night . But They are both good Dogs I just wish the Puppy Slept better during the night . Everyone have a Great Day and Live Life as best as You Can . :)
wayne208

Postby cheryz » Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:38 am

so tiring day... and im sick now :( i feel so bad but i have to get through it. i have my little boy to taking care of. i hope i can wake up if his crying and hungry. and he is still sick until now... hoping for his fast recovery.. i do take medicine paracetamol hope i can feel better. :(
cheryz

Postby jadegil6 » Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:07 pm

I sat in a doctor's waiting room yesterday for 5 hours to get some antibiotics, and then after getting them at a pharmacy, I came home to take a nap. Then my buddie called to say the new desktop that I had given him seemed to be running too slow, and he couldn't get it to run right. So I went over there to see what I could do. I got it running well again, and we watched my Texas Longhorns get smashed in a football game.
This morning he called me again, and said they had a lightening storm last night, and they lost their power for several hours. When he power was restored, the desktop would not turn on. I was waiting for the PinoyKargo driver to come by my house to pick up 7 balikbayan boxes of my things that I am sending to the Philippines. About 3 PM that was finished, so I headed back over o Don's. Unfortunately, the power surge from the lightening strike fried the new desktop. I tested it as best as I could, and then I replaced it with his old unit, and got it working well enough for him to surf again. I don't know if this new Dell pc can be salvaged or not. If it can be saved, then I will have that done. I got online and found another Dell pc that I purchased for him so he can enjoy his time. he seldom gets out of his house, and he really likes to chat with his old friends on facebook. He has done a lot for me over the years, and I am glad that I can do something to help him a little.
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby cheryz » Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:23 pm

the weather here keep my self lazy... still raining and have colds and cough :(. yesterday even my little boy is still in cough and runnynose it wont stop to keep him immunize here in our health center its only free and i grab the opportunity because its too expensive in a pediatrician, so we went to it to get the vaccine it may have a long line because too many mothers came bringing there child from ages of 5 down to months old, but we came late because the rain wont stop. at first im doubt to get the vaccine because he is sick but no fever so i called my sister to ask her about it and she said its ok so i decided to go to. now im very thankful that he has immunized. :)
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:23 pm

good morning everyone.. rise and shine here in philippines :) mabuhay. i wake up early to do again my daily routine :). thanks to the Lord im feeling better as of today so i have to do my duty now. Have a Blessed day everyone. Keep safe :)
cheryz

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum