Photo Quiz

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Photo Quiz

Postby Chas » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:20 am

cheryz wrote:
i think it is in Iloilo City? i hope this is right :)

Correct - looking across to Guimaras. Well done.

I thought Angel may get the answer as you said in a post a while ago that she had been to Iloilo many times. Maybe she has only been at night :lol:

I never did get to visit Guimaras. Maybe next time I visit Panay :D
Chas

Postby cheryz » Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:42 pm

hahahaha.... its just a guess Chas. i dont know where that place in iloilo and i never been there.... :lol:
yes angel been there in iloilo city but all i know when she's in a seminar. maybe she dont have time to get some tour in iloilo :D
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby m&m » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:57 pm

cheryz wrote:hahahaha.... its just a guess Chas. i dont know where that place in iloilo and i never been there.... :lol:
yes angel been there in iloilo city but all i know when she's in a seminar. maybe she dont have time to get some tour in iloilo :D

I have been to Panay Island. That is where my mom came from. But that was long time ago. I was just elementary at that time. I have been to Iloilo too, but I cannot remember the place itself because i was so little at that time when my mother brought me there to the place of my uncle. I remember, mama said, her parents, cook binaque or any delicacies out sticky flour, like bayi-bayi for a living. :D :D :D :D
Life was so hard for them but what is good is that they have good attitude towards life. :D :D :D :D Until, my parents moved here in Mindanao, and live in Bukidnon.
An intimate relationship w/ God must b our highest priority. When U hav right or poor relationship w/Him,out of that relationshp flows everything else in our life. Thus, your relationship to Him determines how you live your life. It all relates to that
m&m

Postby cheryz » Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:04 pm

m&m wrote:
I have been to Panay Island. That is where my mom came from. But that was long time ago. I was just elementary at that time. I have been to Iloilo too, but I cannot remember the place itself because i was so little at that time when my mother brought me there to the place of my uncle. I remember, mama said, her parents, cook binaque or any delicacies out sticky flour, like bayi-bayi for a living. :D :D :D :D
Life was so hard for them but what is good is that they have good attitude towards life. :D :D :D :D Until, my parents moved here in Mindanao, and live in Bukidnon.

i never been iloilo city though its near from bacolod but thats true :) maybe somedaay i could be there. if i have enough money to travel :) and when my baby is big. :)
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby angel » Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:41 am

Chas wrote:
cheryz wrote:bacolod city :)

Incorrect :D Nice try Cheryz. Wrong City :D Ask Angel where it is ... :lol:

hi Chas! i only focus on work Chas i dont bother the place hahaha :lol: and cheryz is right i dont have time to window shopping or tour around iloilo its just a work when i go there. maybe next time i will get in there ill bring my daughter to enjoy it.
angel

Postby cheryz » Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:49 am

hello chas and to other who post nice picture... i miss photo quiz ... please post again to make our mind busy thinking where it is. hahaha :) and make this thread up :) hope you could post again...
cheryz

Postby Chas » Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:37 pm

cheryz wrote:hello chas and to other who post nice picture... i miss photo quiz ... please post again to make our mind busy thinking where it is. hahaha :) and make this thread up :) hope you could post again...

Sorry, I have no more suitable photographs to post. I am glad you enjoyed the quiz. Maybe I will have some more photographs in the future.
Chas

Postby cheryz » Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:22 pm

im glad that your back chas... hows life doing? what keep you busy?
sad to know no more picture to guess... :(
but its ok...waiting for others to post there guessing picture...:)
cheryz

Postby jadegil6 » Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:13 pm

Where o where do you think this is???

10806287_814182171972628_2605857391158409830_n.jpg
10806287_814182171972628_2605857391158409830_n.jpg (140.01 KiB) Viewed 8807 times
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby Smiley » Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:06 am

Not6 sure where it is but when I find out it's going on my list! ;)
Smiley

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum