Happy Sunday

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Happy Sunday

Postby cheryz » Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:31 am

so much happy last sunday we did great family bonding with my father in his vacation... even only at our house we still have a great day spending time together for two years we see each other again :) so much love with us. :D
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:13 am

You should praise God for bringing you out of what you thought you'd never make it out of.
We all have a testimony and history of trials.
By cultivating gratefulness in our hearts every day we celebrate the mercy and goodness God has already shown to us.
His goodness and mercy endure forever!
Happy Sunday To All. :)
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby jadegil6 » Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:11 pm

The Lord has been good to me, and I will be eternally thankful that I have a good relationship with Him. He has answered several of my prayers this past week, and I am so grateful for the blessings and peace He has brought to me.
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby wayne208 » Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:27 pm

I read all of these Posts and it Makes Me So Proud to be a Christian ..May God watch Over Us All .
wayne208

Postby cheryz » Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:29 pm

But God is faithful and fair. If we admit that we have sinned, he will forgive us our sins. He will forgive every wrong thing we have done. He will make us pure. (1st John 1:9, New International Reader’s Version) God never fails to understand what we needs and forgives us sins though we might sometimes lose our faith but he never forsake us. believes and he makes it all happen. :)
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:30 am

early woke up half day of block-out in our barrio the hotness of the weather strike so we decided to go to the mall after mass:) feeling happy today happy sunday to all :) God Bless us all.
cheryz

Postby angel » Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:42 am

Spending time with God in the church was so stress free listening to the sermon was can make your life changing :) happy for that wisdom i heard from a priest. after the releasing the all the burdens now i can breath so lite. me and my daughter been so fun together sunday always my time for her. we eat, we play and watch a movie together :)
angel

Postby cheryz » Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:52 pm

its nice to spend time with your family angel, family is the most important to all of us with the faith and guide of our creator :)
it seems your so busy... maybe you have many activity now coz it masskara here? ;)
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:48 am

happy sunday everyone. we went to church only this afternoon because i woke up late around 10am... so we went to church around 5pm after that we went to a kiddie party one my friend we ate again spaghetti, salad, maja blanca, valenciana and cake my little boy enjoy it so much :)
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:34 pm

2 Peter 1:16 (NIV)
We did not follow cleverly invented stories when we told you about the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but we were eyewitnesses of his majesty.
Happy sunday to all. GOD Bless us always.. Keep Safe...
cheryz

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum