What was your day like?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: What was your day like?

Postby cheryz » Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:50 pm

a sunny day to all :). my day was great today i wake up early and have breakfast and take care of my little boy. now his sleeping and while his sleeping is time to work again with the laundry and clean the house. later i hope i could sleep :) hope my sister will come. :)
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby wayne208 » Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:31 pm

Today is another Hot Day here in California .. It will be 100 degrees or more again with No relief in Site until Next week when It Might get down to the Mid 80's . Today I am Doing Laundry as I got something on My Favorite Shirt while eating . Naturally whenever I get something on Me from Eating I am always wearing My Favorite Shirt or so it seems . I Have got to improve on My Manners or Wear a Kiddies Bib when I eat ? Then I will Visit with My Brother and His wife for awhile . So Today will be a good Day once I have the Clothes washed
wayne208

Postby cheryz » Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:01 am

wayne208 wrote: Naturally whenever I get something on Me from Eating I am always wearing My Favorite Shirt or so it seems . I Have got to improve on My Manners or Wear a Kiddies Bib when I eat ?

:lol: bib wayne? your acting like a little kid you remind me of my friend little boy all he wants his favorite shirt when his going to a mall or in there neighbors :lol: even every other day he wear it, he dont care as long as he can fit from his body :).
i also have a favorite i really admire yellow dresses, shirt, pants, shorts, car, book covers, etc., as long it has a color yellow in it, it make me turn right away :D its mesmerize me, its like sparkling that catch my attention :).
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby wayne208 » Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:07 pm

Sadly Cheryz Most Kids have better Manners then Me .. But Today is a Great Day as it is My Sisters Birthday . I called her really early and Sang Happy Birthday to Her . She told Me not to try and make a Living Singing :D . I have 4 Colors I Love . Shiny Dark Black &Bright Red & Dark Blue And Sun Yellow .
wayne208

Postby cheryz » Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:38 am

wow you like yellow too wayne :) thats great 8-) , happy birthday to your sister wayne Cheers :D
the weather is so bad and there is a typhoon but thanks that it cant affect too much here in bacolod area. were here only at home sleep and watch tv whole day. :D
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:08 am

today, is a good weather here. im finish my laundry and hope it will dry later because mountains of it :lol: , right after lunch we go out for a walk with my little boy :), he is now walking alone, its kind of tired sometimes but he wanted to learn more even is tired i keep him safe and guide him walk :)
cheryz

Postby wayne208 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:33 pm

Cheryz .. I bet a lot of Ladies like yellow but I do not know of many guys who do . I hope You do not spill anything on Your dress . Keep it safe and Never go Near Me when I am Eating as I am that Lacking in the Social Manners . :D :D Just Kidding I like Yellow on Cars and Dress's and Blouse's and Shirts and Pants . Same for the Red and Blue .
wayne208

Postby wayne208 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:36 pm

Cheryz .. I Will tell My Sister when I see Her that You wished her a Happy Birthday . My Sister has decided to stay 39 until she dies . :D Then and only then can We Put her real age in the paper LOL
wayne208

Postby cheryz » Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:46 am

lol :lol: :lol: hahaha. i really love yellow wayne :) im addicted to it. :lol: yes i have many friends that like yellow a lot :), it just remind me when im high school one of my close friend like it too, everytime we go home , we walk in a street thru the jeepney that leads us home we try to look car or something that our eyes get amaze. :shock: :shock:
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:53 am

wayne208 wrote:Cheryz .. I Will tell My Sister when I see Her that You wished her a Happy Birthday . My Sister has decided to stay 39 until she dies . :D Then and only then can We Put her real age in the paper LOL

w0w shes only 39 :lol: :lol: 39 maybe you will reverse it... hope we can still in our younger age i wish we cannot change it :) :lol: :lol:
cheryz

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum