What was your day like?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: What was your day like?

Postby wayne208 » Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:27 pm

My Sister is a Good God Fearing Lady .. But when She was Younger She was always saying She would Never get Older then 39 .. And to the best of My Knowledge She has Pretty Much Stayed 39 or at least tried to .. :D :D .. But She was saying that She never got Ill hardly at All until she was in her 50's .. That's when She decided to go Back to 39 for good .. :)
wayne208

Postby cheryz » Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:01 pm

i feel sick today, i think maybe because of changing climate from rainy season now is hot, the sunlight that reflects you even at 7am is really hot you gonna feel and i think its not good unlike before way back 90's the sunlight has a vitamin D, it seems changing when the years passes. even im sick i still do my chores I still have laundry to wash.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:54 pm

today is a special day its my birthday. even its raining so heavy but its a blessing for me another year add to my age :) Thanks GOD for giving me a good health and blessings for the up coming years to come... simple celebration later we my family will come over to our house to make dinner.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby Chas » Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:52 am

cheryz wrote:today is a special day its my birthday. even its raining so heavy but its a blessing for me another year add to my age :) Thanks GOD for giving me a good health and blessings for the up coming years to come... simple celebration later we my family will come over to our house to make dinner.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY :-) I hope you have a fun time with your family.
Chas

Postby jadegil6 » Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:13 pm

Belated Happy Birthday wishes to you. Sorry that I was not on the Forum yesterday to see that it was your special day.
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby red » Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:20 pm

Busy, sore but worthy. Sleeping early at nights just makes my day good..no yawning. LoL
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby cheryz » Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:06 pm

Thanks you Chas and Sir Michael. :)

after the typhoon Luis...now heres another one typhoon Mario who will affect visayas and mindanao. . heavy rains until now... after a long day with my family bonding i woke up late today, so happy to be with them.
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:03 am

today busy for laundry again because the sun is up :) me and my sis doing some chores. my niece came by to visit us :) my little boy Rainier and niece ashley nichole play together :) enjoy watching there laughing and playing together. :)
cheryz

Postby angel » Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:44 am

hello everyone.... i been super busy lately now have time to be online again, busy in work place. so many line up of work to me. i been so long to post again :)
and the internet connection here is so slow, i cant log-in sometimes... internet it sucks! hehehe.. thanks that its ok now..
angel

Postby jadegil6 » Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:04 pm

It's good to see you all back again, angel...and Smiley...and Red...and Chas...and Mystic...and all of the other members who have a hard time to find the opportunity to join us here. You are missed, but it is understandable that it is not always easy to find the time to post on a forum. I can relate to that.
jadegil6
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum