What Did You Eat Today?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: What Did You Eat Today?

Postby purex » Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:44 pm

This morning, I just eat a piece of suman and coffee. I wake up late, so I needed to rush to take shower. I did not feel being starve because I was busy then.
Wn God knows yor READY 4 D rsponsibility of comitment,He'l reveal D ryt prson undr Hs tym& ryt circumstnces.Wait patiently,Dont waste Ur tym srching& wshing.Grow& b redy &yo'l see.God wl giv U a lov story far betr than U cud ever dreamed
purex

Postby cheryz » Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:04 am

at home... i only ate bread and coffee thats my breakfast, while in my lunch i ate fried pork and veges and our late dinner siomai with rice and soup with coke :) burp... full tummy.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby wayne208 » Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:37 pm

I like to start My Day out with Some Scrambled Eggs .. Then for Lunch a Sandwich or Soup . Then For Dinner Something Light as I need to loose weight . :D I remember the saying One of My Sisters Told Me .. " A Moment on the Lips , A lifetime on the Hips ".. She had heard it on TV . I always thought MY Sisters and Brother knew everything . Then I realized they were just as Confused as I Was , only they hid it Better :)
wayne208

Postby cheryz » Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:55 pm

wayne208 wrote:I like to start My Day out with Some Scrambled Eggs .. Then for Lunch a Sandwich or Soup . Then For Dinner Something Light as I need to loose weight . :D I remember the saying One of My Sisters Told Me .. " A Moment on the Lips , A lifetime on the Hips ".. She had heard it on TV . I always thought MY Sisters and Brother knew everything . Then I realized they were just as Confused as I Was , only they hid it Better :)

hahaha lol wayne :lol: i wanted to loose weight to but i cant resist the food lol :lol: hahaha when i look at me they have a big smile :D and so look so very yummy all i am going to them is too eat :lol: , especially if the presentation of the foods looks good. :lol:
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby red » Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:22 pm

I baked potatoes and skinless chicken. My girls enjoyed it a lot. I try to eat less rice now. I think it is healthy that way.
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby cheryz » Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:08 pm

are leftover pagncit guisado for breakfast just a little heat for it thats makes it yummy :) for lunch chicken tinola with papaya :) and barbeque later i want some leftover ice box cake for dessert. burp. :D
cheryz

Postby angel » Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:50 am

2 days off is great.... i had my breakfast with hot choco and a cheese burger... we lunch together coz its my day off in a fine restaurant i treat myself sometimes in a good restaurant we had baby backribs and side veges and garlic rice. i feel so full today.
angel

Postby cheryz » Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:47 pm

feeling great today i ate chocolate cake for breakfast and hot oatmeal :) feeling full and my lunch is soup veges (laswa) and adobo chicken i dont cook i just have to buy to save money i bought veges (laswa) for P10 and adobo for P30 pesos good for me and my sister and to my little boy eating veges and rice :)
cheryz

Postby wayne208 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:30 pm

I see that Angel and Cheryz know how to enjoy a day of Eating . Today I bought My Mother some Chinese Food .. She did not care for it that Much but I liked it . So Tomorrow I will try Italian Food on Her . It is her favorite food . :D
wayne208

Postby cheryz » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:25 pm

thats nice wayne treat your mother :) your a very thoughtful son :)
cheryz

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum