What was your day like?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: What was your day like?

Postby wayne208 » Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:47 pm

Cheryz .. Happy Birthday to You . You are very Lucky and I hope God Watches over You and Your Whole Family . I hope you had a good time on Your Birthday . :)
wayne208

Postby cheryz » Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:55 am

thank you wayne :)
today is sunday here we planned to have outing in a resort near our house to have some family bonding again.. We go to Sta. Fe Resort we arrived there at 10:30am not so fully book because i can see that many vacant cottages, we rent one that not so expensive :). i thank that the weather not so hot and not raining, for a very long time i can see to my parents that there both happy also my siblings. the late celebration of my birthday was so great having time together with them was worth it even your tired preparing for it. this is was so blast to me, no disappointments, embarrassment, rejection, worries... just happiness in us, spending time together was such a great feeling. :)
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby jadegil6 » Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:09 pm

I am very glad that you were able to have such a good time bonding with your family. I did see some of the photos from that on your sister's facebook. It looked like a lot of fun. :)
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby wayne208 » Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:54 pm

Cheryz .. It Sounds to Me like You had a great Day with Friends and Family around .
wayne208

Postby cheryz » Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:32 am

jadegil6 wrote:I am very glad that you were able to have such a good time bonding with your family. I did see some of the photos from that on your sister's facebook. It looked like a lot of fun. :)

yes sir michael she is updated to post photos in her facebook page shes young and sweet lady now very active in social media with there friends :) she took us a picture and directly uploaded in here cellphone.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:34 am

wayne208 wrote:Cheryz .. It Sounds to Me like You had a great Day with Friends and Family around .

yes wayne :) happy to be with family enjoying every moment of it even in simple ways we do it :) life is too short to be mad or moody just be happy and contented :) with them. :D so blessed to have them.
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:16 am

this is a tiring day laundry was done many dishes was stuck because of the water is stop i dont know why all i know we pay the bill.. now im very exhausted and my head is aching... :(
cheryz

Postby angel » Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:52 am

Busy at work today paper works. Month end reports is coming..it sucks. Really tired sometimes I need it now ..I pray will be granted. I miss my daughter and family bonding. Busy of work these past few months.
angel

Postby cheryz » Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:57 pm

my day so good and i done my house chores. my little boy is sleeping now.. so i have time to check online facebook, emails and here :), yesterday a bad connection i had so i cant online so long because its too slow. today is ok. maybe the provider i have has a trouble. now i can enjoy it.:)
cheryz

Postby wayne208 » Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:43 am

The Last 2 days have been Very Difficult for Me . I lost My Best friend and I will always Miss her .. She was 1 in a Million always with a Smile and a Laugh . I know She is in Heaven and No Longer in Pain .. But I Will Miss Her Badly . Instead of a funeral She will have a Celebration of Life . She hated funerals and How Somber they were . She wants everyone Happy at Her Celebration their will be Karaoke and Food and Drink . That is what She wanted . :( :( :( :(
wayne208

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum