What Did You Eat Today?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: What Did You Eat Today?

Postby wayne208 » Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:00 pm

Cheryz .. My Mother Loves All of her Kids the same .. I just try to help her on the day to day Things . My Brother and Sister have been Great with Our Mother . They are always getting Her Food or Whatever She needs . Tonight I Got Mom a Hamburger and Broccoli . I do not Care for Broccoli but My Mom loves it . Me I had a Cheeseburger and Mashed Potatoes . It was a Great Meal as We both Enjoyed what We Got . :D
wayne208

Postby cheryz » Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:23 am

wayne208 wrote:Cheryz .. My Mother Loves All of her Kids the same .. I just try to help her on the day to day Things . My Brother and Sister have been Great with Our Mother . They are always getting Her Food or Whatever She needs . Tonight I Got Mom a Hamburger and Broccoli . I do not Care for Broccoli but My Mom loves it . Me I had a Cheeseburger and Mashed Potatoes . It was a Great Meal as We both Enjoyed what We Got . :D

hmmm i think im craving for the cheeseburger :lol: :lol: :lol:
i just eaten a bihon for breakfast so yummy with matching pandesal. for lunch i got a squash soup and fried pork. i enjoy eating this day :) and craving for the burger later :lol:
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby wayne208 » Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:28 pm

Cheryz .. I would pass on the Squash Soup .. Not my kinda Soup :shock: . Me I have always been a Meat and Potatoes kinda Guy . :) And Yes the Cheeseburger was That good as was the potatoes .
wayne208

Postby angel » Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:46 am

my daughters favorite at mcdonalds and jollibee always alternate one a week i can treat her in her favorite fast food chain. she really like jollibee and mcdonald happy to see here touching the jollibee statue standing beside the door :lol: , i was thinking when i was small maybe i do this already thats why kids like clowns, mascots and many more stuff. hahaha :lol:
angel

Postby cheryz » Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:22 am

solo in lunch a vegestable stew and a fried chicken... my sis and i we had a full dinner a chicken barbeque and pork preta and rice so much yummy i cant eat 3 cups of rice for the chicken barbeque :lol: and a softdrink is a big burp :). W
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:09 am

i ate for today, i cooked nilaga (boiled pork with vegetables) its nice to eat when its cold for rainy season, like a soup it makes you feel warmer in a cold nights :)
Nilaga with rice super yummy. :)
cheryz

Postby wayne208 » Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:14 pm

My Favorite Soup is Potato Soup .. On a Cold rainy Morning that is My Choice . :) Brings back some Great Memories .
wayne208

Postby cheryz » Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:34 am

hmmm potato soup and a great memories for that food? i never try that haha :lol: maybe it taste good wayne :) birdnest soup is one of my favorite...
today we went to a small restaurant that have taste good foods and affordable in pocket :) we ate oyster, grill fish and veges. feels good when your full :)
cheryz

Postby angel » Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:03 am

i eat for todays is all filipino cuisine, especially suman i really miss it super yummy :D.
we cooked this halloween a valenciana with egg, suman, halloween chocolate cake, spaghetti, buko pie and fruit punch. food is a love.
angel

Postby cheryz » Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:21 am

today my sister birthday, a simple celebration for her birthday a dinner, a whole chicken grill and a ice cream for dessert. even a little we make her smile :) ...now that is december 1st the chicken get high price and maybe it will high if the christmas is really near :( not only that but the groceries and meat and veges :(
cheryz

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum