What was your day like?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: What was your day like?

Postby wayne208 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:02 pm

Smiley that was a Great One .. Wish I had been their lol .. Cheryz That was very nice of Your Dad to let You catch Up on Your sleep :)
wayne208

Postby angel » Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:49 pm

its my rest day today.. at last a long vacation coming my way so much excited with my leave its been approved by my bosses :D i have again time spending with loveones :)
but today i have to take a nap for later busy with my daughter :)
angel

Postby cheryz » Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:41 pm

today when i wake up my back its hurts now its hurt to bend and stand, i am suffering lower back pain :( and my cough and colds is still there :( i really feel bad. i cant do anything for today. i read some remedy for backpain so i really have to rest.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:05 am

household chores done today :) still having cough but have to do chores :) and taking care of my little boy.. as days passes by my little baby now is walking by his self and playing and learning new things what he can see in tv and other people and with neighbors :) im so happy his big now but i have to take care of him as always and teach him what dont's and do's :) i enjoy every moment of it watching him grown :)
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby wayne208 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:29 am

I had a Lazy day Yesterday Catching up with Friends on the Net .. Most are still on the Coast about 150 miles away . I sure miss them and the fun we Had together ,
wayne208

Postby angel » Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:16 am

spending time with my family is a big stress reliever and happiness. we treasure every moment of it in my vacation love to stay at home with my daughter maybe next time i have to make plan for my leave. now that im feel relaxed at home with my family and great food of my mom thats my price for my vacation hahaha lol.
angel

Postby cheryz » Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:09 am

a tiring day im ok now but my cough is still there :x its really irritating when your in a public place :( like when i went to market i should eat some mentol candies to prevent from coughing. i hope i never cough again grrr... done with my house chores and baby sitter but now my little boy is sleeping 8-). have a nice weekend everyone.
cheryz

Postby wayne208 » Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:03 pm

Just got through Shopping and the Malls were Crazy today .. I Knew it was Saturday and would be busy but I did have some shopping to do . I hope everyone here Has a Great Weekend .. Have Fun All :)
wayne208

Postby cheryz » Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:28 am

wayne208 wrote:Just got through Shopping and the Malls were Crazy today .. I Knew it was Saturday and would be busy but I did have some shopping to do . I hope everyone here Has a Great Weekend .. Have Fun All :)

that was great wayne, shopping is good to me if you have extra savings i only buy the important one :) the mall is very busy specially this coming december :) many people buying gifts for christmas.... 36 days to go before christmas :) so excited.
cheryz

Postby wayne208 » Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:45 pm

I love this time of the year . I still remember the Many Christmas I Spent as a Young Boy with My Whole family . Those are Memories I will never forget . Just Do Not Leave The Christ out of Christmas . I hate the Xmas Sign I see everywhere . To Me that is so wrong In So many Ways . Sunday I think I will go back to My Old Church . I was invited by a Nice Friend . After The Morning Sermon we will give food and Gifts to The Needy . That to Me is the Spirit of Christmas . Happy Thanksgiving to All and a Merry Christmas to All .
wayne208

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum