What do you mean by that?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

What do you mean by that?

Postby jk.kj73 » Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:29 pm

This is the question that pop up in my mind today, it is about "What do you mean by that?"
For example, what do you mean by that being Christian?
What do you mean by that being Atheist?
What do you mean by that being Agnostic?
What do you mean by that being Muslim?
What do you mean by that being Buddhist?
What do you mean by that being Mystic?
What do you mean by that? If you are Christian, Atheist, Agnostic, Muslim, Buddhist, Mystic, what do you mean by that?
jk.kj73

Re: What do you mean by that?

Postby Chas » Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:43 am

Now my brain hurts :?
Chas

Postby cheryz » Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:29 am

lol Chas! :lol: :lol: :lol:
my brain hurts too :D it doesnt work for now jk.kj.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby wayne208 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:05 pm

J.K. I have a Head Ache . To Many Questions I guess .
wayne208

Postby angel » Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:56 pm

try to research it in google or yahoo you can make some idea about it for your questions! maybe me i cant answer it, id rather search it to ask for lol :lol:
angel

Postby jk.kj73 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:26 pm

angel wrote:try to research it in google or yahoo you can make some idea about it for your questions! maybe me i cant answer it, id rather search it to ask for lol :lol:

I understand what you are saying, Angel. These questions are trying to understand a person what he or she meant to it. If he is Christian or the other way. Just answer what do you mean by being a Christian if you are Christian. No hard feelings.
jk.kj73

Postby wayne208 » Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:54 pm

I am a Christian and Proud of It . The one thing I hate at Christmas is getting Christmas Cards with X-mas on them instead of Christmas on Them . I do not even want a Card unless it Has Christmas on it . I have had some dealings with a Couple different Muslims . Let's just Say I will not be sending them any Christmas Cards this Year or next year? .
wayne208

Postby cheryz » Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:40 am

yes im proud of being a Christian too. but i respect other religion too.

wayne208 wrote:I am a Christian and Proud of It . The one thing I hate at Christmas is getting Christmas Cards with X-mas on them instead of Christmas on Them . I do not even want a Card unless it Has Christmas on it . I have had some dealings with a Couple different Muslims . Let's just Say I will not be sending them any Christmas Cards this Year or next year? .

wayne i hate also shortcut of word "Christmas" and other words that keep on shortcut i found them they to lazy to type it.:)
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Return to General Forum