am new on this site and am looking for a partner in life..

Moderator: youngj

am new on this site and am looking for a partner in life..

Postby cuteayhen36 » Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:35 am

:how can i find my man here??/ am searching a partner in life,,that love me for wht and who i am,,then i well love him forever,,:)
cuteayhen36

Re: am new on this site and am looking for a partner in life

Postby jadegil6 » Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:26 pm

There are people who have met someone through the forum, and I have been surprised more than once to learn that members I know have searched for and found someone through it. I think that once someone from the opposite sex has read comments by a contributing member, and they have become interested in knowing that person, then they contact them through a PM (Personal Message), and who knows where it may go from there?
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby akmale60 » Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:02 pm

@jadegil6 I am new here, just joined today....how do you pm someone? I have looked but am not finding away
akmale60

Postby kelly22 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:04 pm

Hello, I am new on this site. I am a Christian black man whom is caring
Intelligent and loving. I am 6 foot 3 and I weigh 200 pounds. I am in excellent
Shape. I formally was a fitness trainer but now I work with horses. I am currently
Starting over in life, I am 43 years of age but I look like I'm 30. I take care of myself,
I eat healthy and I work out. I am a keyboard player and saxophone player. I am very active in the church. I'm looking for a friend first because I believe my wife should be my best friend. I am open and honest. I put God first in all things. I am hoping to find a woman of God on this site. God bless .
kelly22

Postby wayne208 » Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:08 pm

Kelly Good to Have You and the Other New People here . I Like this site and Their are some really sweet Ladies on it . Best of Luck in Finding The person You Can Love Here . Make sure and Post so that the People here can Learn about You . And You can read their Post's so that You can Learn about them . :)
wayne208

Postby cheryz » Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:56 am

hello kelly welcome to the forum :). meet new friends and soon to be wife.. just keep on active and do participate in every topic you like... read some and i know you can enjoy reading those interesting topics here. :)
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby you_are » Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:19 am

how can i find my woman to be a part of my life?
you_are

Postby you_are » Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:22 am

i am a new on this site. Help me find a woman to be my wife,i am 5'6 in height, 26 years old and searching for a woman
you_are

Postby jadegil6 » Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:07 pm

You are most welcome to join in on the discussions here. There are some connections made through the forum. Another possibility is that you look over the jaderune.com website to select a few Filipinas you wish to meet. Then you would send an email to jaderune@hotmail.com to request the contact information.
Another possibility is that you join christian-pilipina.com, and then you can directly message any of the ladies on that site.
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby cheryz » Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:49 am

you_are wrote:i am a new on this site. Help me find a woman to be my wife,i am 5'6 in height, 26 years old and searching for a woman

welcome to the forum you-are! join and feel free to comment your opinion in any of the thread that you like to post :) enjoy reading thread or post here in quite interesting :) again a warm welcome to you :)
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Return to All We Need Is LOVE!