What do you want?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

What do you want?

Postby jk.kj73 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:24 pm

Hey guys!!! I come up with these question, What do you want? Girls, and guys, what do you want into relationship? For girls, what is your motivation in finding a foreign guy? This question might be frank and straight forward but just be true to yourselves. Thank you.
jk.kj73

Re: What do you want?

Postby m&m » Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:28 pm

Even before, I desire and prayed a guy who would always desire to do the will of God for his life. This is quite hard to understand for others, but this can be achieved in life.

In dating, I tend to have compassion with people who shares their desperation and past and in the long run, I get attached emotionally hoping I can be of help. Of course we can, through prayers, and that is the best we can do.

All I want is that, the person would love me. I wanted to know how he loves me. I get frustrated to the guy when he would say, "do you want to work here", or "Do you want to study" or many would say, "we will have a business". For me, i get sad and frustrated. I heard this from others. I purpose in my heart, I marry because I love the person, no matter what his past could be. So, I expect that he would love me as this is my desire. In the long run, when relationship is grounded and rooted in love, it is easy to do these things. To be able to work if necessary, supporting each other, helping each other, talk each other about these topics.

When problems comes, I tend to make a solution that hoping that despite of problems, still both be together. And when I make solutions and the other wont cooperate, then feeling bad would happen.

When a woman is into relationship and her emotional need is being deprived, that it leads to bad direction. It will be full of frustration and discouragement. How sad, I know, a lot of girls can relate to it.

That is why, it is important to have positive outlook in life, even we knew it, there are negative aspects in life. Words really affects hearts. So, better to be friends, because it does not involve emotions. and this is the best thing you can serve the one you love or long to be with. When time is right and everything is ready, then I believe, that is the right thing to go into relationship.

As the saying goes, "faith makes all things possible, and love makes, all things easy". When love is the motivation of the relationship, it is easy to work, to help each other, to comfort each other, and to be happy.
An intimate relationship w/ God must b our highest priority. When U hav right or poor relationship w/Him,out of that relationshp flows everything else in our life. Thus, your relationship to Him determines how you live your life. It all relates to that
m&m

Postby m&m » Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:40 am

Get closer to God and I will get closer to you
An intimate relationship w/ God must b our highest priority. When U hav right or poor relationship w/Him,out of that relationshp flows everything else in our life. Thus, your relationship to Him determines how you live your life. It all relates to that
m&m

Postby wayne208 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:42 pm

I want a Strong Lady who Knows what She wants in Life . The Lady Must Believe in God or There will be No Marriage Between Us .We would have to decide where We wanted to Live the Philippines or the USA . Their are a Lot of Big Questions that Her and I must Figure out . I must also have her Parents Blessing Before We Got Wed otherwise their will be No Wedding . I am Old School an I Believe in God and Being Faithful to the Lady I Love . If She does Not Believe in Being Faithful or Believing in God then No Wedding .
wayne208

Return to General Forum