What was your day like?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: What was your day like?

Postby wayne208 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:03 pm

Tomorrow will Be Thanksgiving at My Sister's House .. I figure their will be about 20 People as some will not Make it due to Bad weather or Having to Work . I will try and eat some Turkey and Dressing for everyone . Happy Thanksgiving All :D
wayne208

Postby angel » Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:03 am

Happy THanks GIving to all!!! bad weather here the low preassure are (LPA) here in bacolod... Raining again cant get to work early all i want to sleep. lazy morning to all. have a safe trip.
angel

Postby wayne208 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:12 am

The Thanksgiving Day Dinner was Nice at My Sister's House . A Lot of People could not make it for One reason on another . We only had about 14 People . That is a Small Turn out for My Family . The Food was Great as always and the Company Good . I Give Thanks To God For Everything .
wayne208

Postby cheryz » Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:42 am

Happy Thanks Giving to all american... :D my newsfeed it says that so i just notice this is the day :) now i know it! hope you have a great thanks giving wayne :)
today is good weather here but theres again another low pressure area in visayas coming.... this afternoon me and my little boy went a walk along the street again he is enjoying while walking seeing street cats and cute dogs in our neighbor gates. im so happy watching him laughing seeing a dog and cat.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby wayne208 » Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:10 pm

Cheryz .. Sounds Like Your Son is an animal Lover . I think it is great that You guys go for Nice walks . And Yes Thanksgiving was Great . That is it was Great if You like Turkey and Stuffing and Mashed Potatoes and Sweet Potatoes among other stuff .. Not to mention 2 Different Kinds of pie to eat .
wayne208

Postby cheryz » Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:16 am

wayne208 wrote:Cheryz .. Sounds Like Your Son is an animal Lover . I think it is great that You guys go for Nice walks . And Yes Thanksgiving was Great . That is it was Great if You like Turkey and Stuffing and Mashed Potatoes and Sweet Potatoes among other stuff .. Not to mention 2 Different Kinds of pie to eat .

yes maybe he really like cats he wanted to touch it but im scared its not ours and i dont think it clean or where he came from and maybe he will bite it we touch it.
sounds yummy wayne, i already taste it when i was a child lol :lol: my father had 3 turkeys the 2 were sell and the other it cook by mom its really yummy but way way back when i was a kid.. now i didnt try for so long coz its expensive :) maybe i go on chicken :D
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:30 am

today not in the mood to done house chores but i have to do some laundry coz the super typhoon is coming this friday. ill pray and hope that will not lead to philippines nor other country and it will cease the storm. please please pray for us... i can take the rain but not the super typhoon again.... :(
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:02 am

today the weather was so good i can feel the winds so cold in early in the morning and even there a typhoon coming we went a walk with my little boy who wants to routine everyday he wants it daily :) now even at evening he wanted to go out to see the Christmas lights lighting and some big star (parol) singing different kinds of christmas songs he wants to hear it and sang it without words :) :lol:
cheryz

Postby wayne208 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:27 am

I had a Bad Day again . I have lost another Uncle . He was a Big God Fearing Man who was almost always smiling . Plus He was a Hard Worker and could play Many Musical Instruments Really well . I will miss him This Year has been a Bad One for My Family . Enough of being Sad I saw the story about the Big Storm heading towards the Philippines . I pray Their is No Serious Damage or loss of Life
wayne208

Postby angel » Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:12 am

sorry to know about what happen to your uncle wayne... my deepest sympathy and condolences to you and your family.
update of typhoon hagupit... for now its raining here in negros but not too heavy rain maybe tomorrow.. lets pray and pray for the safe of my fellow filipino's.
angel

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum