MOVIE FREAK

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: MOVIE FREAK

Postby wayne208 » Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:06 pm

I Love watching a Horror Movie with a sweet Lady . It Makes the Movie 10 times Better . :D Plus lets be Honest when The Girl jumps out of her Seat because she got Scared .. That gives You something to Laugh about together . Of Course if the guy Jumps out of His seat then You have something really Funny . I will not Watch Old Yellar or Fluke .
wayne208

Postby cheryz » Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:03 am

:lol: lol wayne... if a man jump from a horror movie maybe i wil think of him as a Gay! :lol: just joking i already known a friend way back in high school we watch a horror movie i forgot the title a group project he really dont like the horror and suspense movie but thats we decided to watched he scream so loud im so shocked knowing it in the first place, we teased him but no effect hahaha :lol: i just think he maybe had a phobia or something in the past that made him dont like it. ;)
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby angel » Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:23 am

i love walking dead and i heard that it season 5 ends? its thats true or it continues another one before season 5 ends? i really wanna watch it but dont have a time to watch.
angel

Postby cheryz » Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:30 am

im a fan of walking dead really good tv series :) you must be updated angel your a busy person :) glad you have a great work :)
maybe im on the last episode of season 5 of walking dead angel. tomorrow im excited of it.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby angel » Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:57 pm

cherry, i think its the last of mid season 5 coz been searching for it and the next episode 9 would be next year february 8, 2015. maybe this coming christmas break i could watch it :lol: i been busy lately.
angel

Postby cheryz » Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:26 am

i cant imagine that angel, next year again :oops: grrrr.. :x i thought theres last episode would be december 8, 2 months to wait again for next episode :( hayz! probably next episode would be high rating again :).. all i have to do is to wait :)
cheryz

Postby lyrehc » Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:55 pm

I have watch Dracula the dark prince...it a love story and I think true love last forever..Dracula is not that evil he love the reincarnated wife that he though..his wife wad killed and his life became misserable then in the near future goes a girl who looks like her wife..even in the end he kill his servant and protect the girl when love..how romantic it is.
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby cheryz » Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:07 am

just finish watching series of walking dead season 5, its so interesting and excited for the next season. i thought it was the end of walking dead "the Finale" but i read an article they renew until 2022 because of high ratings. waiting for the next season maybe this october 2015. :)
cheryz

Postby wayne208 » Sat May 02, 2015 1:33 am

I Think the Acting and the Special Effects on The Walking Dead is Great .. One of the Walking Dead Guys was Saying it took Hours to get the Make up on Right .
wayne208

Postby cheryz » Sat May 02, 2015 11:42 am

yes wayne, your right.. ive watched the behind scene of walking dead its makes effort of thery're make up artist how they do it and how to make more realistic of walkers. they spend so much time before they shoot a scene.
cheryz

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum