i love you because...

Moderator: youngj

Re: i love you because...

Postby angel » Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:48 am

a very well said wayne... congrats to a lucky lady that you gonna love...
im so happy now with my life with my little girl beside me and my family but hoping the right man at the right time maybe not now. maybe in my younger age im not satisfied with it because i got pregnant at the early age so im coping with it now. enjoy life
angel

Postby cheryz » Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:15 am

wayne, maybe a one of a kind lady you asking for that and she's so lucky too just what angel said.:)
i also want a man who will love me truly , deeply inlove with me, honest, fear in god, faith in god, that understand me and love my family.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby angel » Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:34 pm

I Love You Because..
You understand every single thing i try to do.
You're always there to lend a helping hand.
No matter what the world may say about me,
I know your love will always see me through.
Happy Fathers Day.
angel

Postby wayne208 » Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:42 am

Ladies a Friend of Mine married a Lady with 2 kids .. They then added 1 more Child to the Family . I have Never seen him Favor 1 Kid over the other ones . She is a Great Lady and a Lot of Guys missed out on her because they did not want a wife who had a 2 Kid's already .. After seeing the way they act around each other .. I know that any Man who turns down a Lady because of a Child or 2 is a Fool . My friends Kids are well behaved and Everyone Likes them .. They are Polite and God Fearing and respectable to Older People . Plus there Dad has taught them how to Box and some Martial Arts . Both the Girl and the 2 Boys can take care of them selves .. There Father was a Army Man so They have moved around a Lot Now He is retired and enjoying Golf and going to the movies once every 2 weeks .. When I see him and his wife at the Movies I always say Hi but I give them space .. To this day they enjoy kissing at the Movies which makes thee Kids really Embarrassed . :D
wayne208

Postby cheryz » Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:36 am

you friend is one of a kind wayne. i agree with you if you really love a lady inspite what life she have you better accept it..because i have a son too thats why i :) . so many women here that has a child.so i f you know that she has already a child that you dont want better yet dont try to chat with her a simple advice :)
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby wayne208 » Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:15 am

Saw My Friends at the Movies today . Had a Nice Visit with the guy but the wife was on her cell phone so I only waved at Her .. Cheryz You are so Right My Friend said that Before they started Dating .. His Wife said " My Kids come first if You can Live with that then Maybe We do Have a Chance " .. He said her Honesty was a Big factor in why He started Dating Her . And Yes they Kissed at the Movies like always .. There Kids will not go to the show with them because they always Kiss :D
wayne208

Postby angel » Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:07 am

i love you day by day, night by night, every minute, every seconds, every hour, every time i lay my head on you, my darling, my sweetie, my sweeheart, and my baby, and my angel. :D
angel

Postby wayne208 » Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:59 pm

Angel that was Beautiful . Some day A Guy will realize How Happy and Lucky He is to be Married to You . The Filipino Ladies are so Great . My cousin Who Married a Lady from Cebu .. He has gained about 40 pounds Maybe More . He said He will Die with a Smile on his Face and some Food in His Mouth .
wayne208

Postby angel » Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:00 am

thank you wayne :) being happy is your choice.. at first you could have more more trials in the end Happiness is right there. :) I choose to be single so im not disappointed with it coz now im much happy than i ever wanted to.
angel

Postby wayne208 » Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:53 pm

I know one thing for Sure .. I will not rush into a Love that has No Chance of Lasting . I want a Love that will burn Like a Fire on a Cold Night . Hot and for a Long Time . :)
wayne208

PreviousNext

Return to All We Need Is LOVE!