Smoking

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Smoking

Postby cheryz » Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:03 am

why it is nowadays many younger people love to smoke cigarettes, im curious about it! i wanted to try it but i really hate the smell of it! some people say that if youre not smoking you better be coz the effect is more than your not smoking? its that right? :shock:
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby lyrehc » Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:19 am

i hate smooking and smooker because my allergy kills me every night i cant sleep..... :cry: :cry: :cry:
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby wayne208 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:59 pm

I Also dislike Smoking .. The smell gets to Me also .
wayne208

Postby lyrehc » Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:06 pm

I smoke when I'm depress will that's makes me feel at ease...but now no smocking for me work a holic me now..
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby angel » Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:34 am

A Reminder to those who smoke. Act now quit smoking its really a bad effect for you health and for your kids. you may not suffer now but at your getting older it does. :idea:

How does passive smoking affect my health?

Passive smoking is when you breathe in the smoke that comes from someone else’s cigarette. It is now known that smoking not only causes harm to people who smoke, but is also harmful to others around them who are exposed to second-hand smoke. In the UK alone, it is estimated that more than 10,000 people die from diseases caused by passive smoking every year.
Passive smoking can increase your risk of cancer and other health problems, and is particularly dangerous to children.
Children and babies who are exposed to second-hand smoke are more likely to develop lung problems such as asthma, and are at risk of developing infections including pneumonia, bronchitis and ear infections. This is because their lungs are not yet fully formed.
If you smoke, your baby is at greater risk of cot death, also known as sudden infant death syndrome. Smoking in cars when children are present also increases the risk of damaging their health.
Smoking in a small space like a car means the exposure to smoke is increased significantly, and opening a window makes little difference. We have been campaigning to ban smoking in cars when children are present.
angel

Postby cheryz » Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:52 am

Im curious about who people smoke... when i was young i wonder why there doing that until i get older now, i know it will harm us and people who dont smoke too. some said it can ease of nervousness and lessen stress hmmm...
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby crisipicada » Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:19 pm

Smoking is not good for our health. I live by that words. I can say that also because my father was a change smoker and he died due to smoking. I feel sad because even how much I told him not to smoke but it was too late. Later on, he regret. Regrets is always in the last moments.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby angel » Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:09 pm

crisipicada wrote:Smoking is not good for our health. I live by that words. I can say that also because my father was a change smoker and he died due to smoking. I feel sad because even how much I told him not to smoke but it was too late. Later on, he regret. Regrets is always in the last moments.

Sorry about your father sissy crisi, regrets is always in last moments. Each of us has been regretting in different situations unless we have time to change it for the better for our selves and for others. Quit smoking now and change for the better for your future health.
angel

Postby crisipicada » Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:26 pm

Smoking is not good for our health. Also it will make our life short. Not only that it damages our body and makes us ugly. It wil make our skin aging and our memory becomes lost. As far as health is concerned, hoping those who smoke will go out and let not others suffer from it. It is not good for those who have health issues and even for those who have not yet.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby cheryz » Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:21 am

The more you smoke the lesser your life so stop smoking now. :D to all The smokers there please see this picture. It will change your life and your future health. be conscious.

cheryz

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum