What was your day like?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: What was your day like?

Postby cheryz » Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:05 am

count me in wayne i also forgot some things when i got home i just remember :lol:
today i have so many laundry to washed coz theres another typhoon coming in visayas so id better get laundry while its a good weather to washed clothes...
i think im gonna got a high blood pressure with my son he is so very annoying and very hyper kid he never stop roaming around the house he never get tired all the wires and other things he still want to play :( im so tired too :( while working he is up to something when i came to him he eat something hard anything that he get and i think one of these days he might destroy something in our house :x. today so tired and im really sleepy.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:25 am

a very good weather and nice to do some house chores however my son so naughty again keep interrupting me when im busy doing house chores :). sometimes i wanted to get mad but i started to smile to him.. just getting some patience to my little boy :lol:
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby wayne208 » Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:31 pm

I have had a Good day so Far but I will most likely be getting some bills today .. Yesterday Martin Luther King Jr day was Observed , So No Mail and Most State And Federal Places were Not open for Business .. I hope everyone is having a Great Day .
wayne208

Postby cheryz » Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:52 pm

a very nice day, good weather, nice neighbor :) giving us some food coz their is a birthday party. my diet is on and off this time.. :lol:
cheryz

Postby Chas » Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:26 am

I have done a lot of driving recently and visited:

Exmoor
P1170049.JPG
P1170049.JPG (134.54 KiB) Viewed 9504 times

and Portsmouth
P1190066.JPG
P1190066.JPG (59.66 KiB) Viewed 9504 times

now I am glad to be home.
Chas

Postby cheryz » Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:58 am

a very nice view indeed a good shots chas :)
cheryz

Postby Chas » Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:04 am

cheryz wrote:a very nice view indeed a good shots chas :)

Salamat. The outside temperature here is about 1C. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr :(
Chas

Postby Smiley » Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:25 pm

Good ol' Pompey!I have a lot of good memories of the area.Back in the day we were in and out of HMS Dolphin on a pretty regular basis.Used to stay at the City Center Hotel.Toured the area from Gosport to Southampton. Dolphin was where I did my submarine escape qualification.
Great shot of the Spinnaker tower by the way,I've never actually seen it before.
Smiley

Postby Chas » Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:38 pm

Smiley wrote:Good ol' Pompey!I have a lot of good memories of the area.Back in the day we were in and out of HMS Dolphin on a pretty regular basis.Used to stay at the City Center Hotel.Toured the area from Gosport to Southampton. Dolphin was where I did my submarine escape qualification.
Great shot of the Spinnaker tower by the way,I've never actually seen it before.

You would be hard pressed to recognise Pompey/Gosport now. Much of the Navy land has been sold for housing and shopping centres. I was on the Isle Of Wight ferry and looking over towards Gosport I could not see the Dolphin tower, I might have just missed it or it may have been knocked down. I do not know if HMS Dolphin is still open. The photos I took towards Gosport were from inside the ferry and because of reflections off the window I deleted them, otherwise I would have shared them in case they stirred any memories. I hope you get to visit the area again.
Chas

Postby Smiley » Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:27 am

As far as I know the tower still stands and is in use. The submarine facility moved to HMS Raleigh in 1999,Dec 23,I remember because thats my birthday. I think that they still have the submarine museum there though.There was a footbridge from Dolphin to Gosport,what a cold miserable walk at 3am in January. ;)
Smiley

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum