What was your day like?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: What was your day like?

Postby cheryz » Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:02 am

today a good weather here but the block-out whole city :( from 7am-6pm, so we decided to go to my mom house be there to have lunch. even my phone is low bat that its really make me feel bad :( my son enjoy playing with his cousins and aunties :) thats make me feel better when i saw them laughing and enjoy having together. :D we had a great day with my sisters a nice bonding to be with them again :)
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby Chas » Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:12 am

It was sunny. So I went for a walk and took a few photos...

You can see ice on the water
P1240095.JPG
P1240095.JPG (99.83 KiB) Viewed 11054 times

the local wildlife must have been cold
P1240044.JPG
P1240044.JPG (103.26 KiB) Viewed 11054 times

A cascade in reflective mood
P1240080.JPG
P1240080.JPG (156.84 KiB) Viewed 11054 times

I must go back there in the Autumn
Chas

Postby cheryz » Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:05 am

it was a nice shots again chas :) so lovely in my eyes :) its so relaxing if you lived there.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby jadegil6 » Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:48 pm

Very nice photos, Chas. Looks like a splendid place to live.
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby wayne208 » Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:38 pm

Chas You take great Pictures . I do not think You took them with Your Phone Camera :D .. Keep up the Great Pictures
wayne208

Postby angel » Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:09 am

hows everyone? i been busy with in a month and a very bad connection. just got my rest day today and time for my family and friends to catch up for my very busy schedule :) so happy atlast i can open again :). have a nice day to all.
angel

Postby Chas » Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:09 am

Thanks for the kind comments. The photos were taken at Painshill Park. The Park was created between 1738 and 1773 by the Hon. Charles Hamilton, 9th son and 14th child of the 6th Earl of Abercorn. He wanted to create a 'romantic' landscape to stimulate the senses and emotions of the visitor. It has been restored and is now open to the public.

You are right Wayne, I did not use my camera phone this time :D

We might get some snow tomorrow. If we get some sunshine after the snow has fallen I might go out and try and get some photos. :)
Chas

Postby Smiley » Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:52 am

Kind of a quiet day today. We got hit with about a foot and a half of snow the last day or so.I have been busy with my son in the hospital the last few days and got him released just before the snow began. I've been staying inside drinking tea and napping a lot as I was pretty much exhausted.
Looks like more snow coming tomorrow and I don't care. I kinda like having an excuse for being lazy for a little while. ;)
I think that I've mentioned before that I don't care for winter very much.
Smiley

Postby m&m » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:11 pm

Mama is so irritable lately. She is so much complaining about our water. There is no water on water district connection at home. Also we have electric operated water when there is no water district. But both was not available. I told mama, things wont change even she will get irritable or murmur. I told her, "Ma, I can get you water in the pump", "relax and everything will be fine". At least I used to go to pump since I was a child. Then mama was happy to have water in her bathroom at home.... What a day to make your mama happy. :D :D :D :D Every little thing, do everything for the Lord and put your heart on it and all things makes easy... :D :D :D :D Have a happy day to all of us!!!!
An intimate relationship w/ God must b our highest priority. When U hav right or poor relationship w/Him,out of that relationshp flows everything else in our life. Thus, your relationship to Him determines how you live your life. It all relates to that
m&m

Postby crisipicada » Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:28 am

I visit my grandpa, the youngest among my granda at mama's side. He is now 76 years old and sickly. I brought jollibee mango peach 3 pieces and Mac Donald's value meal. He can't see anymore and blurry. But he remembers me. So sad, his life turn up side down. I can't imagine how wealthy he was but now he is poor poor as no one cares for him. He ask me, "why the Lord allow this to me"? What I have done? I told him, "Lo, life sometimes, cannot be fathom to understand". With all these things happen to us, the Lord wants to speak to us and wanted to deal something that we have done in the past. And all that is something happen to us is the result of our choices long time ago. What is important, it is not too late to go back to the Lord and seek His face.

My grandpa was the councilor before here in our city. He was one of the riches here in our place. But you can see, he is not staying in a very small. house.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum