What was your day like?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: What was your day like?

Postby Smiley » Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:00 pm

It's very nice that you spend some decent time with your grandfather. It is very good for him to feel remembered and cared for but also good for you as well. He is your link to the past. There will come a time when you would love to be able to share his insights.
By the time that I was 9 I had no more grandparents.I still remember my mothers mother and my fathers father. He was born in 1877! He was a grown man when he saw his first car and lived long enough to see the beginning of the space program. How I would love to have a conversation with him now!
Smiley

Postby cheryz » Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:01 am

today is a great day, done house chores now bonding time with my son watching a movie the cars and cars2. time comes fast my little boy is grown fast :) so proud of him.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:16 pm

today i woke up early to exercise zumba :) :D i want to get burn some fats :D when my son is still sleeps. not that hard to learn their steps but i hope i can catch up their steps as the day passes :) i really need to reduce :). now i can do 40mins zumba maybe the day after i can make in 1hour :). later i have to do some house chores again my routine everyday :)
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby jadegil6 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:56 pm

I had a rough day. My best friend has been in the hospital for the past 10 days. We met on the football field in September 1958 while in the 7th grade when he tackled me and broke my foot. We have both been through a lot of changes in the past 56+ years.
I visited hm last night for 2 hours, and although he was very weak from being bed-ridden for 9 days, he was hopeful he would be released soon, and be able to go home. Early this morning the nurse found him collapsed on the floor in his room. Although the doctors were able to revive him, he is now in a comatose state and in Intensive Care Unit. His kidneys have stopped working as well. The doctors say it will be 48 hours before they have a prognosis as to his condition.
I am very sad. :(
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby Smiley » Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:53 pm

You and your friend will be in my thoughts,you can count on that.
Smiley

Postby jadegil6 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:28 pm

Thank you, Smiley.
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby crisipicada » Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:02 pm

yesterday, my mother was alone in the house. Early morning, I cook her food and prepare everything as much as I can. The doctor advised her to refrain from eating salty food and made of oil or any fried food. She has a bp of 200/180 when we went to the doctor last Monday.

I understand my mother of being irritable due to her situation of being stroke victim. I try to be patient as I pray to the Lord to be patient. As time goes by, the Lord is so good to me giving me such understanding to my mother. Last time, she got irritated of the dog of my youngest brother. It was the dog he used inK9. I told her, "Ma, just tell me if you do not like the smell and I will clean the dogs dirt". If you continue that being irritable, your bp will goes up. Then she stop complaining. I try to clean the dog's place and wash the urine wherein it gives foul odor." As much as I can, I try to be understanding to mama giving her peace at heart. What a wonderful feeling you make your mother happy and feeling at peace and feel easy. :D :D :D :D
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby cheryz » Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:13 am

jadegil6 wrote:I had a rough day. My best friend has been in the hospital for the past 10 days. We met on the football field in September 1958 while in the 7th grade when he tackled me and broke my foot. We have both been through a lot of changes in the past 56+ years.
I visited hm last night for 2 hours, and although he was very weak from being bed-ridden for 9 days, he was hopeful he would be released soon, and be able to go home. Early this morning the nurse found him collapsed on the floor in his room. Although the doctors were able to revive him, he is now in a comatose state and in Intensive Care Unit. His kidneys have stopped working as well. The doctors say it will be 48 hours before they have a prognosis as to his condition.
I am very sad. :(

my prayers for you and your bestfriend Sir. hope he will be ok soon.
cheryz

Postby jadegil6 » Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:52 pm

Thank you for your prayers. My friend was in a coma from Sunday morning until Friday morning. He came out of the coma yesterday, and was able to recognize those in his room, and talk a little. They had to put a breathing mask on him because he was having difficulty, and that makes it almost impossible to understand his words. He is very weak, but thank the Lord that he regained consciousness, and that he has the chance to recover in time. It will be a long and difficult road to get back to where he was before this all happened.
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby Smiley » Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:36 pm

I just got in from work and was planning to ask you how things were progressing. This is good news. You and your friend will remain in my thoughts.Here is hoping that things continue to improve.
Smiley

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum