What was your day like?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: What was your day like?

Postby jadegil6 » Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:00 pm

Thank you, Smiley. He is a little better day by day. He started eating soft foods on Sunday night, and no longer needs the breathing mask, and can talk some now and be understood. He is confused, and weak, but hopefully he will continue to improve, and be able to resume his life at home with his wife. I appreciate your concerns.
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby cheryz » Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:09 am

Praise God Sir Michael that your friend is recovering now. prayers is so powerful.

so often to get online my little boy is very hyper kid and i cant get off an eye to him his now so very naughty and very active kid. i cant finish my house chores now coz i keep an eye always and i dont want to regret if he eat small things that cant be eaten and i dont want it to happen, as a mom just being careful to my son.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby wayne208 » Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:34 pm

Sir Michael . I Hope and Pray that Your Friend continues to get well . I am glad to Hear He is eating as that is always a good sign . In 1958 I was in the third grade Trying to Pass Math Questions . I am Glad You 2 have stayed such Good Friends so Long .
wayne208

Postby Chas » Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:06 am

I hope your friend recovers Michael.

P2180007.JPG
P2180007.JPG (176.41 KiB) Viewed 9567 times
Chas

Postby jadegil6 » Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:49 pm

Thank you, Gentlemen. He is really disoriented and confused, but his health has stabilized. He was moved out of Intensive Care tonight into a regular hospital room. He can't remember from day to day what year it is or who he saw the day before. I have heard that those who come out of a coma have difficulty regaining their senses. Some never do, but I am hopeful that he will.
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby Smiley » Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:10 am

Your friend is still in my thoughts. My son had an awful time for awhile after being in a coma as long as he was. Physical rehab actually stimulates the brain to reset itself as well. A favorite food item can be a good aid to getting a little hand-eye coordination going. Un refined coconut oil can help a lot,in many cases more than the medications. Do a google search on health benefits of coconut oil,good info to have.
Smiley

Postby Smiley » Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:23 am

I'm officially tired of winter. The temperature outside my window is now minus 24, with windchill figured in it is minus 36. If you spend time outside the air hurts your skin.Why the heck am I living in a place where the air hurts my skin? :shock: I've seen much colder temperatures when I worked in the North but this is not much fun anymore. I'm waiting for spring ;)
Smiley

Postby Smiley » Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:10 pm

I told you guys before that it was getting cold here but I didn't expect this ,copy and paste this into your browser if you would like to see what winter is like: http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/canadian-coast-guard-working-to-free-ship-trapped-on-lake-erie-1.2247332
;)
Smiley

Postby Chas » Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:08 pm

That looks bad. Thanks for the link Smiley. It has been a warm 0C here today :lol: , but tomorrow I am off on my travels to 34C if the weather forecast is accurate! Photos will follow in about 4 weeks, you have been warned. :lol:
Chas

Postby cheryz » Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:41 am

yeah thats a really bad weather. i think the people in the ship are so nervous now.. :(
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum