What Did You Eat Today?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: What Did You Eat Today?

Postby lyrehc » Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:28 pm

I eat chicken pasta and a tea..dinner will be serve with chicken pineapple adobo and a rice and bread...I am full today I hope to eat fruits..I can't to out and buy some fruits...I can imagine eating apple and strawberry yummy..
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby Smiley » Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:42 pm

Last night I did a curried vegetable stir fry. it turned out so well that I'm tempted to make exactly the same thing tonight. Time to clean out the fridge.I might do a Pork adobo tomorrow.
Smiley

Postby lyrehc » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:46 pm

Can you share it with me...wow I wanna eat that too..I eat a lot of bread tonight I don't eat dinner just tea and guava juice..just bread for now..
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby Smiley » Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:24 pm

I'll save you some. Maybe after I learn to make Chicken Bacolod I can fix you a nice plate of that too :D
Smiley

Postby lyrehc » Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:00 pm

What we got in bacolod was chicken inasal smiley it means grilled chicken..we are famous in that dish and that thing called atsara for garnish...I miss to eat that...try to practice some bacolod delicacies smiley and ill be the one to taste it..I'm good in eating...lol..
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby Smiley » Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:30 pm

Ok.I see how this works ;)
How about Tinanglad na Manok? or were you thinking more about paklay or Bangud Sisig? or even some Sizzling Mangingisda?
Would that maybe be to your liking?
Smiley

Postby lyrehc » Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:45 pm

That all work for my tummy...lol...how do you know all of that?that's a special dish it makes me wanna eat it..
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby Smiley » Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:18 pm

I've made something very similar to sisig,both the pork and Bangus. Around here we call bangus milkfish but it is the same. Mackeral also works very well in a recipe like that.
I also have a beef dish that is sort of halfway between the Japanese teriakie beef and sisig. It works very well.
Smiley

Postby lyrehc » Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:23 pm

wow your making me droll..don't say beef please..I want to eat that too..please someone send me some beef here..today I eat chicken curry..we always have that every week and at dinner I only have noodles with egg and vegetables and I do an orange juice..that's work for me today.
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby Smiley » Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:52 pm

When I got home today the person that I wanted to contact was not available so I tried to decide what to make for supper.
My crazy Serbian neighbors invited me over for their Serbian Easter feast which was held today.
They served ribs and potatoes,spiced roast green beans salad and Borscht. What a meal!
Smiley

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum