What WIll You Choose Being Love or Being Respected?

Moderator: youngj

Re: What WIll You Choose Being Love or Being Respected?

Postby cheryz » Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:28 pm

i do choose respect to wayne :) sometimes its says theres love there is respect but unfortunately in a situation i experience that there is love but he never respect the decisions i made so i conclude that if he doesnt respect me then he never loves me. ;)
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby Lonnie » Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:53 am

Must we do without one or the other? I am capable of showing both love and respect. I think most people are capable of showing love and respect unless they are abusive.
Lonnie

Postby wayne208 » Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:02 pm

Lonnie I agree But Without Both Love and Respect can their be Happiness ? I Hope that Everyone here can find the Person God wants them to be with . That is My Wish and besides Can You Respect someone You do Not Love .. Or Love someone You Do Not Respect . ??
wayne208

Postby cheryz » Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:12 am

thank you Loonie and wayne for sharing your thoughts :)

Lonnie wrote:Must we do without one or the other? I am capable of showing both love and respect. I think most people are capable of showing love and respect unless they are abusive.

yes, some people are abusive in different situation. either men or women but not all. i just thought for example at the first year there is love and respect but for the next years coming maybe love its fading! Why? The answer is each of us have different kind of attitude and compatibility. in some reason thats why marriage couple got broken.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby Smiley » Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:01 pm

In the ideal mature relationship love and respect should blend into an unbreakable bond. Love and respect are only two of the ingredients needed in this recipe.There are also empathy,loyalty, and probably quite a few more that I can't think of right at the moment,I'm kinda tired this evening. I guess what I'm saying is that there are more than just one or two points to balance.
Smiley

Postby jamie » Sun May 24, 2015 3:02 am

Maybe respect will come automatically with love. I certainly hope so.
jamie

Postby angel » Mon May 25, 2015 7:27 pm

Smiley wrote:In the ideal mature relationship love and respect should blend into an unbreakable bond. Love and respect are only two of the ingredients needed in this recipe.There are also empathy,loyalty, and probably quite a few more that I can't think of right at the moment,I'm kinda tired this evening. I guess what I'm saying is that there are more than just one or two points to balance.

yeah smiley, great combination very well said. :)
angel

Previous

Return to All We Need Is LOVE!