What was your day like?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: What was your day like?

Postby Lonnie » Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:24 am

cheryz wrote:its been a lazy day, i woke up late because my son wake up in the middle of the night and sleep again around 3:00am in the morning so more eyebags for me lol :lol:... now its time for house chores to be done...

Hi Cheryz, I noticed that you said your son woke you up in the night. How old is he?

Lonnie
Lonnie

Postby lyrehc » Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:50 am

It was a busy day..back to normal work.I haven't slep well last night I was thinking of my daughter lately..I miss home..I miss everybody.today is Sunday we gather together and say some jokes eat in the table and have some laughs.I hope I can be there to see there smile. As for now I will take a rest for many work will be tomorrow.I'm blessed I have friend here to laugh with and to joke around. People are sometimes difficult to deal with but I'm grateful I still have friends here.today is my blessed day and tomorrow will be also.
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby cheryz » Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:46 am

Lonnie wrote:
cheryz wrote:its been a lazy day, i woke up late because my son wake up in the middle of the night and sleep again around 3:00am in the morning so more eyebags for me lol :lol:... now its time for house chores to be done...

Hi Cheryz, I noticed that you said your son woke you up in the night. How old is he?

Lonnie

Hi Lonnie. one year and seven months. :)
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:51 am

lyrehc wrote:It was a busy day..back to normal work.I haven't slep well last night I was thinking of my daughter lately..I miss home..I miss everybody.today is Sunday we gather together and say some jokes eat in the table and have some laughs.I hope I can be there to see there smile. As for now I will take a rest for many work will be tomorrow.I'm blessed I have friend here to laugh with and to joke around. People are sometimes difficult to deal with but I'm grateful I still have friends here.today is my blessed day and tomorrow will be also.

We miss you sissy lyrech... please take care of yourself there and provide some off lotion for mosquito bites it may helps you less bitten of mosquito. :)
im still up coz my son is still awake and keep roaming around the house. grrr...
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby lyrehc » Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:09 pm

Lol his naughty now playing everyday. I am well and I will leaus miss you a cherry..2yrs will not that long.I think..but in here there I also have friend to talk with but other people don't just yak to us they don't know how to speak English and the thing they are mostly muslin so I'm thing hard time dealing with it.though.. I know I can handle this..just doing some action for my words.hahaha for they don't understand what I'm talking so I do the action type.
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby lyrehc » Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:09 pm

A busy day again.but a fine weather. My eyes are tired and I wanna rest but still work is fulltime.we should work until midnight today and while waiting I am watching movies and laying in my bed. I know I should not sleep for I am waiting for our bigboss to arrive ant minute now.I do hope I can rest tomorrow and the day after it. God bless us all today and tomorrow.
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby cheryz » Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:38 am

today was a busy day for me...and the weather was very hot... my father ask me favor to pay his sss and to process the discrepancy in his name. we arrived at the sss around 10am together with my mom coz she's the one carrying my son :) . it wasnt that long line but the heat makes me feel tired :(. im done with the payment but the processing papers is very slow so we will back next if the papers again is complete. what a tiring day for me.
cheryz

Postby lyrehc » Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:16 pm

Hey guys how gve you been.my day was kind of boring and tiring but things change in the afternoon. We have this bunny in the house and I'm the the one giving here foods. I gave her carrots and vegetables but wierd things happen everyday she has a food but she was eating the Newspaper that was put inside her cage. That's makes me laugh though.my boring day was change by a bunny.
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby Smiley » Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:22 pm

Rabbits will often chew paper and sometimes eat it. Paper will not really hurt them. The ink on the other hand,depending on its formula,could pose a health risk. They usually prefer cardboard to paper and it is easier to find cardboard without ink than newsprint. In the wild your bunny would have tree bark and stuff like that to chew on. As long as she is eating some real food as well everything will be fine. Something else you can do is stuff grass and weeds into an empty toilet paper tube.They like that sort of thing too. ;)
Smiley

Postby cheryz » Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:01 am

well nice information Sir Smiley. :)

today, was not so good to me i am not feeling well it been struggling for 2 days for having stomached it hurts sudden and it gone by and by, but when i eat something it hurts again. ill try to busy my self but i cant, this uncomfortable feeling takes my day worst.grrr
cheryz

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum