Is permanent growth that we've earned.

The person that I have grown into today
Did not get there by chance, no way
I am who I am partly because of you
And you are YOU because of me, too

The changes I see
and what I have learned about me
are a response to how we affected our lives
and what we discover in each others eyes.

It is uncertain if we have to part or one day live together
Either way, we have touched our lives forever!
No matter what the future will show
No matter what we are told.

We are connected on such a deep levels
That no one can remove that, not even the devil.
Our feelings might be different a year from now
But you are part of me forever somehow

A part of me will always be you
and a part of you will always be me.
no matter what happens ,that much is certain
our souls are one until life closes the curtain.

I will love your forever
For worse or for better

You are tattooed in my heart
And nothing can tear our souls apart.

I will never forget you
For my love is honest and true.
angel

Re: LOVE !

Postby cheryz » Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:24 am

Love is complete acceptance: When we allow someone to be exactly as they are, without any belief that they aren’t good enough, without any belief that they would be “better” if they were different, this is love.

Love is completely unconditional: Love has no conditions. When we truly love someone, we can’t stop loving them, regardless of what they do or say. If our love is dependent upon the other person acting and speaking how we want, then this love is completely conditional. We often confuse this to be love, but this is just positive thoughts about someone. This is just loving what a person says or does, not loving them. Positive thoughts or the thought “I love you” isn’t necessary to love. Sometimes it even gets in the way.

Love is selfless: True love doesn’t want anything in return, because there is nothing it needs. We just love for the sake of love. When we love someone, we don’t look for them to fill our needs, love us back, and all those types of things. If that is what we are looking for, then we are just using the other person. What is the meaning of love? Love is completely selfless.
:D
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby m&m » Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:09 am

cheryz wrote:Love is complete acceptance: When we allow someone to be exactly as they are, without any belief that they aren’t good enough, without any belief that they would be “better” if they were different, this is love.

Love is completely unconditional: Love has no conditions. When we truly love someone, we can’t stop loving them, regardless of what they do or say. If our love is dependent upon the other person acting and speaking how we want, then this love is completely conditional. We often confuse this to be love, but this is just positive thoughts about someone. This is just loving what a person says or does, not loving them. Positive thoughts or the thought “I love you” isn’t necessary to love. Sometimes it even gets in the way.

Love is selfless: True love doesn’t want anything in return, because there is nothing it needs. We just love for the sake of love. When we love someone, we don’t look for them to fill our needs, love us back, and all those types of things. If that is what we are looking for, then we are just using the other person. What is the meaning of love? Love is completely selfless.
:D

Based on my experienced, I have learned someone during college days even he did not know that I have feelings on him. I try not to have false expectation from me or from him because I know that it was not right time yet. And also I do not want to be distracted in studies and also, I do not want him to be a failure because of me neither to me.

I learn to love that person because of who he is. He was nice, good attitude, have listening heart and very good in converstation like he tries to understand and listen to us his classmates. When we are wrong with our studies, i mean, we did not get what the book it meant, he tries to and volunteer to share to us in a simple way and explain it. All I can see to him is that, he is so happy to share to us about his knowledge and willing for us to grow and be successful in studies. That makes me like him.

On the other hand, there are negative things also that I can see to see. There are times that there are mannerism i do not like. But then, that cannot hinder someone to love him because he has a good heart. He is intelligent, but do not argue. When the time we were working, we communicate in 2002. He is still so nice and willing to explain things in relation to math. He is just so good.

Honestly, he was very devoted person. He loves reading the BIble, praying and when one time he prayed for the food during birthday of one of our classmates, he was so sincere and you can see that he possess good values and attitude.

So, those are things why we can love someone, and relationship will be strong just in case someone will be into relationship. Love without demand.
An intimate relationship w/ God must b our highest priority. When U hav right or poor relationship w/Him,out of that relationshp flows everything else in our life. Thus, your relationship to Him determines how you live your life. It all relates to that
m&m

Postby angel » Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:26 am

Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses. :)
angel

Postby cheryz » Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:38 am

The best love story is when you fall in love with the most unexpected person at the most unexpected time. (these saying about love is ..is something true in my love life :) )
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby wayne208 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:36 pm

Love to Me is waking Up in the Morning and seeing the One You Love Next to You .. It Makes You feel like You have won the Lottery . Your Heart just Jumps in Your Chest and You Thank God for Giving You some one So Great To Love . And the best Part is When They feel the same Way . When You go to The show You Hold hands and You Cannot imagine not Having Such a Great God Fearing Lady with You .
wayne208

Postby lyrehc » Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:16 pm

Love come and goes but if you love God you will never lost....love stays with your heart and foreever remains inside...love will find its way to where it belong.
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby jk.kj73 » Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:18 pm

love coupled with action is true love. Words are empty!!!
jk.kj73

Postby lyrehc » Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:39 pm

Love how can I compare the right words to describe you
Its your nature that brings joy and peace to us.
How powerful is thy word
Love without you we areU nothing
You are agift from heavens gate
So wonderful to feel
There are pain,suffering and burden
But when love around all things change.
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby cheryz » Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:23 pm

Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses.
cheryz

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum