What was your day like?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: What was your day like?

Postby lyrehc » Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:00 am

I'm felling stress,hope this will be over..I pray everything will be fine this day..my the Lord be with me always..I just woke up from aittle rest then somebody call I needto brng this up..then I put the things there and was wondering to arrange it but I shouldn't then she came angry with me and my friend...anyway I don't care if she's mad about us..I don't even Care we just helping then its gonna be our fault..whatever do what you want..lol..
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby cheryz » Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:30 am

lyrehc wrote:I'm felling stress,hope this will be over..I pray everything will be fine this day..my the Lord be with me always..I just woke up from aittle rest then somebody call I needto brng this up..then I put the things there and was wondering to arrange it but I shouldn't then she came angry with me and my friend...anyway I don't care if she's mad about us..I don't even Care we just helping then its gonna be our fault..whatever do what you want..lol..

my prayer for you sis lyrech as always to guide you and always be safe at you work coz your far from us.

i woke up late for i slept late also hahaha :D ive watched The Flash Series. when my son is sleeping that time i can do what i want :).. a few hours of doing some house chores and i feel tired. then, i was sitting near my son whose playing with his toys then he suddenly came at my back and hug me, (then it just came in my mind) "A simple Hug can make you day nice" a very nice feeling to a mother that my son is appreciating and knows how to comfort his mom. :) Have a Great & blessed Day Everyone :)
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby lyrehc » Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:36 pm

Today many things need to be done..I have to work and wake up erly in the morning to prepare food...I rest a little and everything in here we need to clean .tomorrow is another day and I hope some blessing tomorrow.
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby lyrehc » Fri May 01, 2015 2:44 pm

A day of feast here a lot of people come for a big party and even its a tireng day..I also enjoy this day..we have a lot of guest almost more than a hundred..I just pray to God that tomorrow will be a lucky day for me and a enjoyable day..I hope tomorrow will be a blessed day for me..I pray for a Bountiful days for you guys.
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby cheryz » Sat May 02, 2015 12:03 am

Thanks God, its raining again here... 2 days of rain the ground gets wet :) and the hotness gone :).. some children in the street are playing while enjoying the rain. i thought when i was young :) then i smile :) ... indeed a busy day for me aside taking care of my son..got to make some ice to sell for making some profit :)
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby lyrehc » Sat May 02, 2015 11:45 am

its good for you there sis..its been summer and everything is hot..our place hoter and sosometimes its makes me crazy lol..i would love to go to the beach and have a summer there..but as for now i have a long and wonderful work day.i eat alot and more chocolate this day.
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby cheryz » Sun May 03, 2015 9:43 pm

its been 4 days of raining here, thanks God. :D not too heavy rain but it can help to cool the ground. even its raining i still wash our clothes ;) need to do house chores again. Have a great day everyone.
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Tue May 05, 2015 5:04 am

it was a pleasant day, sunny morning and gloomy afternoon :) isnt that bad. all chores done :) my little boy is sleep a little by and by he is awake so i grab this free time to check online :)
cheryz

Postby Chas » Tue May 05, 2015 1:50 pm

I have reached Falmouth. What a beautiful town, I would be happy to move here.

P5050141.JPG
P5050141.JPG (220.91 KiB) Viewed 8842 times

A square rigger in the harbour:
P5050138.JPG
P5050138.JPG (206.5 KiB) Viewed 8842 times

Very wet walking so far :(
Chas

Postby lyrehc » Tue May 05, 2015 2:26 pm

this is where i want to stay on vacation.
Attachments
amanpulo.jpg
amanpulo.jpg (33.8 KiB) Viewed 8841 times
lyrehc
lyrehc

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum