Age Difference

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Age Difference

Postby cutegen » Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:07 am

scott_g wrote:Age does not matter for me as long as we have love for each other and can communicate. I'm sure I can learn from a younger girls perspective and she can learn from my "older" wisdom. :D

agree with you scoot...
cutegen

Postby m&m » Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:39 am

Chas wrote:Hi Cutegen

I think that my concern is that the age difference might cause the love to fade in 15 to 20 years time.

Lets say for arguments sake that I married a 28 year old Filipina. I am 53 giving an age difference of 25 years. No problems now, deeply in love and both are fit and active. What about when I am 70 and my lovely wife is 45. I would not be so active. Would this difference in energy irritate my wife. Would the love fade?

Maybe I just think too much and should just go with the flow :D

I believe that is not an issue. What is important is that you are true to your partner. I had a 2nd year student before, she is married to a 70 plus man here in Bukidnon hehehe. :) :) :)
An intimate relationship w/ God must b our highest priority. When U hav right or poor relationship w/Him,out of that relationshp flows everything else in our life. Thus, your relationship to Him determines how you live your life. It all relates to that
m&m

Postby Chas » Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:41 pm

m&m wrote:..... I had a 2nd year student before, she is married to a 70 plus man here in Bukidnon hehehe. :) :) :) [/color]

:D Thanks for this - there is hope for me yet. Now where did I put my walking frame.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Chas

Postby red » Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:52 am

we call it here..."old Carabao eat young grass" :lol:
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby red » Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:55 am

m&m wrote:
Chas wrote:Hi Cutegen

I think that my concern is that the age difference might cause the love to fade in 15 to 20 years time.

Lets say for arguments sake that I married a 28 year old Filipina. I am 53 giving an age difference of 25 years. No problems now, deeply in love and both are fit and active. What about when I am 70 and my lovely wife is 45. I would not be so active. Would this difference in energy irritate my wife. Would the love fade?

I believe that is not an issue. What is important is that you are true to your partner. I had a 2nd year student before, she is married to a 70 plus man here in Bukidnon hehehe. :) :) :)

No offense about it...but its kinda yucky
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby Chas » Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:35 am

red wrote:

No offense taken Red. I suspect that many have the same view as you. Some couples will make it work, some will not. I was leaving a local restaurant with my daughter (17 but looks older). My daughter was holding onto my arm. A lady passing by jumped to the wrong conclusion and the look on her face said it all.

As a ball park figure, accepting that people are different, what would you see as a maximum acceptable age difference?
Chas

Postby m&m » Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:06 am

Chas wrote:
red wrote:

No offense taken Red. I suspect that many have the same view as you. Some couples will make it work, some will not. I was leaving a local restaurant with my daughter (17 but looks older). My daughter was holding onto my arm. A lady passing by jumped to the wrong conclusion and the look on her face said it all.

As a ball park figure, accepting that people are different, what would you see as a maximum acceptable age difference?

Hahahahaahahaha never mind them follow your heart.... :D :D
An intimate relationship w/ God must b our highest priority. When U hav right or poor relationship w/Him,out of that relationshp flows everything else in our life. Thus, your relationship to Him determines how you live your life. It all relates to that
m&m

Postby edeline » Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:27 am

Chas just be positive and open. Well maybe in your time that you will know more about each other you can determine if the girl is really loving you. Age gap is not a problem. It is not true to all and all have their own options and that they have also their own reason why they decide on that thing. If that is just for a play for sure that will not long last but if that relationship has sincerity then you can see th difference really. You will be both confident to go some public places together. It will be look better and acceptable if the guy is older than a girl than otherwise because it seems so different in that case. I have seen so many people who have a succesful marriage with teh very big age gap but they have a harmonios relationship.What is the use of looking for the same age and then you don't understand each other. What is important I think is the understanding and awareness of now and the future...
Chas wrote:Hi Cutegene

edeline

Postby m&m » Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:45 pm

edeline wrote:Chas just be positive and open. Well maybe in your time that you will know more about each other you can determine if the girl is really loving you. Age gap is not a problem. It is not true to all and all have their own options and that they have also their own reason why they decide on that thing. If that is just for a play for sure that will not long last but if that relationship has sincerity then you can see th difference really. You will be both confident to go some public places together. It will be look better and acceptable if the guy is older than a girl than otherwise because it seems so different in that case. I have seen so many people who have a succesful marriage with teh very big age gap but they have a harmonios relationship.What is the use of looking for the same age and then you don't understand each other. What is important I think is the understanding and awareness of now and the future...
Chas wrote:Hi Cutegene

My sis and brod in law's age gap is 20. My sis truly love him. Be positive.

m&m

Postby lovely_tears8 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:49 am

for me, age is just a number..and it is not matter on how old and young the person are..the important is it is the "HEART" that full of love, kindness, purity and loyalty that beats only for you.. no matter what happen if it is a true and real love it would be last eternally...
lovely_tears8

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum