What was your day like?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: What was your day like?

Postby lyrehc » Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:25 pm

Today i sleep late my schedule change of calling my daughter she has a class and i have to stay awake until 12am and call her..i also have a rest this day we work a little but tomorrow will be tough... It's hard to change schedule and now I have to stay up late just to call my daughter.
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby Chas » Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:37 pm

I went for a walk and saw some birds:

Red Kites flying over a Mallard
P6140690.JPG
P6140690.JPG (203.43 KiB) Viewed 9209 times

A Red Kite
P6140740.JPG
P6140740.JPG (181.81 KiB) Viewed 9209 times

A family of Geese, one is hiding :D
P6150757.JPG
P6150757.JPG (226.66 KiB) Viewed 9209 times
Chas

Postby Chas » Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:41 pm

I went for a walk and saw some steam trains.

Forest of Dean railway:
P6100510.JPG
P6100510.JPG (205 KiB) Viewed 9209 times

Vale of Rheidol railway:
P6130537.JPG
P6130537.JPG (214.49 KiB) Viewed 9209 times

Vale of Rheidol railway:
P6150744.JPG
P6150744.JPG (173.67 KiB) Viewed 9209 times
Chas

Postby angel » Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:17 pm

Its been raining here when i woke up this morning and i feel sick so i decided to take a rest for a day... i just bored for sleeping now i want to check my emails and online update been busy lately maybe i need a break thats why im sick now :(. im praying that i will be ok soon so i can go back to work again. Have a nice day everyone.
angel

Postby cheryz » Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:46 am

Nice Photo Sir Chas!
i got a problem with my internet connection so slow and irritating. yeah and been raining whole day. just want to sleep and cuddle my pillow. my laundry still stacked up :( miss mr. sun. lol :lol: maybe tomorrow i can wash our clothes.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:50 am

i woke up this morning with smile in my eyes coz i will visit again my mom house. i prepare all the needs for my son such his clothes, diapers, towels and his toy car. his excited to see his cousin and he wants to play but my niece is in school now maybe later after school. Now were here at my moms house, he is sleeping now he cant wait to play with his cousin nica. while he is sleeping, i have time to open my facebook and read some new topic here.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby lyrehc » Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:34 pm

Its ramadan and now im just counting the second of my rest..its not a usual day here they have fiest in the evening but breakfast and lunch are not serve here..we have gatherings and may decorations for ramadan.i dont have sleep and i only have 6 hours of sleep..this will end after a month i do hope to rest soon.
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby cheryz » Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:57 am

@ sis lyrech just take a vitamins everyday it can help for your daily energy and resistance and for your health sis. today i washed my laundry but theres remaining clothes to wash for tomorrow, i hope i can wash it coz the water is so little. every afternoon its raining here my clothes wont dry :( ill pray for the sunny weather tomorrow.
cheryz

Postby jadegil6 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:44 pm

It has been raining here so much recently. We have already surpassed the normal year's total rainfall amount. Last month was the 2nd wettest month ever recorded for our city. This week, it has rained everyday, and the only work I have is outdoors, so I have lost the entire week because my client will not allow me to work in the rain. I have to replace several areas of cement sidewalks and parts of a parking lot, so I am hoping I can get back to it next week.
My best friend is having a tough week. He had his foot amputated on Tuesday because of diabetes related problems. I have had an injured foot since December when a heavy stack of lumber fell on it. I am seeing a podiatrist, and he hopes the foot will heal on it's own by using ice packs followed by a heating pad. He thinks this will enhance circulation, and then the body will heal itself. if this doesn't work, then he will think about surgery. I am limping around for the past 7 months, but at least I still have my feet.
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby cheryz » Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:32 am

Sorry about your friend Sir Michael and about your foot too. Ill pray for you and your friend for fast recovery.
Today still raining and i washed my laundry again but my son clothes not yet finish maybe tomorrow. our house full of hanging clothes around it lol :lol: . Later i will go to market to buy some dinner.
cheryz

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum