Do Men/Women Put to Test the Honesty of their Mate?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Do Men/Women Put to Test the Honesty of their Mate?

Postby purex » Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:40 pm

chaychay644 wrote:
ms.sin17 wrote:
Friendship is the best foundation of a good relationship.

Very true. Sometimes, Im thinking that it is way better to choose a partner that is your best friend or a friend that you have been known for a very long time because you have known that person all over the years that you have known each other. :P You can really sense if he/she is being honest to you or not. :)

having a relationship with someone you've known over the years is not a guarantee that the relationship will last. Coz there are times that when people are in-love they become blind not to see the negative side of their partners..or at times they see it but just dont mind it hoping he/she will change..

The statement "i don't love my partner anymore" is very common today. After a long years of marriage life, still 'separation, divorce, abandonment is true today. why? Because there is no commitment at all. Can you see or picture out a relationship without commitment? I am climbing a very high mountain with my loveone, because there is no commitment at all, when problem comes, then the one will leave you. And when you fall from 10,000 feet high mountain, what a destruction can bring
Wn God knows yor READY 4 D rsponsibility of comitment,He'l reveal D ryt prson undr Hs tym& ryt circumstnces.Wait patiently,Dont waste Ur tym srching& wshing.Grow& b redy &yo'l see.God wl giv U a lov story far betr than U cud ever dreamed
purex

Postby Edwin » Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:41 pm

One of the other posts I told that my wife, Carol, and I only went together for about three weeks before we got married, and we only saw each other about once a week during that time period. That is true, and I guess we both took a big chance not knowing each other any better than that. Through the years when we were growing up we saw each other from distances at church sectional fellowship meetings, and we were both at a church boys and girls camp at the same time, but we were never friends, never talked to each other or had any communication. She came to a church that I attended once when I was in high school, and she was raising money for support to go to Alaska to work in childrens' homes there. She worked in two children's homes in Alaska and one in Arizona. She came home to Omak where we both were born and worked as a CNA in the hospital, and then we were married after going together for three weeks. In a couple of months we will have been married for 42 years. We have stayed together through the hard times and the good times, and we have tried to be kind to each other.
Edwin

Postby ms.sin17 » Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:47 pm

Edwin wrote:One of the other posts I told that my wife, Carol, and I only went together for about three weeks before we got married, and we only saw each other about once a week during that time period. That is true, and I guess we both took a big chance not knowing each other any better than that. Through the years when we were growing up we saw each other from distances at church sectional fellowship meetings, and we were both at a church boys and girls camp at the same time, but we were never friends, never talked to each other or had any communication. She came to a church that I attended once when I was in high school, and she was raising money for support to go to Alaska to work in childrens' homes there. She worked in two children's homes in Alaska and one in Arizona. She came home to Omak where we both were born and worked as a CNA in the hospital, and then we were married after going together for three weeks. In a couple of months we will have been married for 42 years. We have stayed together through the hard times and the good times, and we have tried to be kind to each other.

That is an amazing love story, Mr. David.. :P There are many couples have known each other for years before they get married but after years they do not stay with each other anymore.. I mean they easily broke up.. I think your wife and you are really meant to each other.. :P :D You have really found the true love to her.. Its a very good thing that you both have stayed together through good times and the bad times.. :) May God Bless your relationship more.. :D
Everything eLse that is happening in the earth is tempOrary, yOu cOnsider, everything that is gOing On is just Vanity. . .
ms.sin17

Postby Edwin » Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:51 am

ms.sin17 wrote:
Edwin wrote:One of the other posts I told that my wife, Carol, and I only went together for about three weeks before we got married, and we only saw each other about once a week during that time period. That is true, and I guess we both took a big chance not knowing each other any better than that. Through the years when we were growing up we saw each other from distances at church sectional fellowship meetings, and we were both at a church boys and girls camp at the same time, but we were never friends, never talked to each other or had any communication. She came to a church that I attended once when I was in high school, and she was raising money for support to go to Alaska to work in childrens' homes there. She worked in two children's homes in Alaska and one in Arizona. She came home to Omak where we both were born and worked as a CNA in the hospital, and then we were married after going together for three weeks. In a couple of months we will have been married for 42 years. We have stayed together through the hard times and the good times, and we have tried to be kind to each other.

That is an amazing love story, Mr. David.. :P There are many couples have known each other for years before they get married but after years they do not stay with each other anymore.. I mean they easily broke up.. I think your wife and you are really meant to each other.. :P :D You have really found the true love to her.. Its a very good thing that you both have stayed together through good times and the bad times.. :) May God Bless your relationship more.. :D

Thank you, ms.sin17! :) :) :) :)
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:55 pm

If two people are meant for each other and both have BIG heart, then relationship works. Most important is having love for each other :D :D :D :D
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:20 pm

crisipicada wrote:If two people are meant for each other and both have BIG heart, then relationship works. Most important is having love for each other :D :D :D :D

That is true; it is important to have love or each other. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby purex » Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:44 am

Loving someone is to sacrifice to him/her. Giving time for him/her, your love and affection. Without love it is impossible for relationship to work out. Even to my niece and nephew, we show love by hug and touch each other. We talk a lot and share some concerns. Love must be sincere. :D
Wn God knows yor READY 4 D rsponsibility of comitment,He'l reveal D ryt prson undr Hs tym& ryt circumstnces.Wait patiently,Dont waste Ur tym srching& wshing.Grow& b redy &yo'l see.God wl giv U a lov story far betr than U cud ever dreamed
purex

Postby Edwin » Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:01 am

purex wrote:Loving someone is to sacrifice to him/her. Giving time for him/her, your love and affection. Without love it is impossible for relationship to work out. Even to my niece and nephew, we show love by hug and touch each other. We talk a lot and share some concerns. Love must be sincere. :D

Yes, the nieces and nephews need that. We all need to be loved, and that makes us feel warm and secure. Kids growing up need it from their caring adults. :)
Edwin

Postby bronze » Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:53 pm

Kids needs to be love and care for. They are the precious gift above.
bronze

Postby Edwin » Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:03 pm

I have heard of bf/gf having the other one followed and checked up on by a detective. Sometimes the faithfulness is confirmed, and at other times unfaithfulness is confirmed. It is nice to know early on before becoming attached emotionally. If you were putting energy into a relationship, and you were investing your emotions you would not want the other person to be pretending you were the only one, only to find out much later that the other person is unfaithful to you and has a bunch of others on the side. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum