What was your day like?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: What was your day like?

Postby jadegil6 » Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:31 pm

Thank you cheryz. Those are some terrific photos Sir Chas. You have a talent for photography. Thanks for sharing them with us :)
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby Chas » Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:58 am

Thank you Cheryz and Michael for your kind comments on my photographs. I found the flying birds very difficult to photograph. The Red Kite was almost extinct in the UK, but a determined feeding and protection programme has brought them back. There are now several hundred pairs. They are a magnificent sight as they fly.

I hope your foot recovers Michael, it must be difficult for you to work with that injury. I hope your retirement plans come to fruition soon.

I am not sure what today holds for me except the certainty of a shower in the next 5 minutes or so, followed by getting dressed and a coffee :D A lot depends on the weather and how lazy I feel!
Chas

Postby cheryz » Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:37 am

Welcome Sir Michael and Sir Chas.
We went to church and I light up a candle for my beloved family whose in heaven now and pray for they're souls. After mass heavy rain pours outside the church. We wait for 30 minutes to stop. We walked in near the city mall just for my son wanted to play inside the mall coin machine, he don't know how it works but keep on trying to get some stuff inside it. :lol: after that we go home.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby lyrehc » Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:28 pm

Today my schedule starts at 9am to 2pm then 6pm until 1am.schedule was change due to ramadan it will last for 1month.they actually dont eat in the morning and afternoon then they just eat in the evening..and not just ordinary food a buffet of it..how amazing people can do such thing for fasting..they pray and fast but eat alot. :lol: :lol: :lol:
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby angel » Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:22 am

lyrehc wrote:Today my schedule starts at 9am to 2pm then 6pm until 1am.schedule was change due to ramadan it will last for 1month.they actually dont eat in the morning and afternoon then they just eat in the evening..and not just ordinary food a buffet of it..how amazing people can do such thing for fasting..they pray and fast but eat alot. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hi sissy lyrech i thought for fasting they eat a little only, they skipped meal breakfast and lunch but they eat dinner thats ok if they dont eat until dinner they got starve the whole night so they eat much in evening :)
angel

Postby cheryz » Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:05 am

Today got my laundry again, house chores done and my little boy is sleeping. Its still raining here everyday. I got bored so i decided to watched movie and then i keep thinking what should i do to keep my self busy! about my routine everyday... maybe i should go out and ask my neighbors does they get bored in the house? since i gave birth to my son i stop working maybe i miss to work again but i couldnt i have a son to take care of. Maybe if his big enough and can handle things i could get back to work again.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby lyrehc » Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:48 pm

My day was very tiring i want to sleep but i need to work..being busy keeps me occupy and helps me sleep after work i dont nees to listen to music just to sleep but i can sleep will.i also do laundry and chit chat with my friend..i message some friend and call my daughter.althoug i miss her..seeing her makes me happy all the time.
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby cheryz » Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:07 pm

This morning im happy seeing mr. sun it is a good day to wash laundry for me :D and some of clothes that wasnt dry yesterday its kind little smells bad, now it would nice to hang it outside :D . after my breakfast i would start washing i hope the suns still up until afternoon so my laundry could be done.
cheryz

Postby lyrehc » Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:32 pm

Speaking of mr sun..its summer here and everywhere is very hot..thats why im loving the aircondition lately...summer is cool and today i work at 9am then so many thingd to be done..its early in the morning now while i post here...trying to figure out what to post..being tired makes me happy.it takes the sadness in me..i do the basic things i do everyday and eat.
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby angel » Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:49 pm

lyrehc wrote:Speaking of mr sun..its summer here and everywhere is very hot..thats why im loving the aircondition lately...summer is cool and today i work at 9am then so many thingd to be done..its early in the morning now while i post here...trying to figure out what to post..being tired makes me happy.it takes the sadness in me..i do the basic things i do everyday and eat.

Here a little bit rain and little sunny for a while, it makes me a headache lately because of the weather here aside from headache in work i cant do things straight so i have a little rest for a while. yes.. its my restday and a long weekend for me. i just wanted to help mom for laundry but i could i have bad headache until today, even i already take medicine maybe a little rest for stress work can ease this. Have a blessed day everyone.
angel

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum