What was your day like?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: What was your day like?

Postby lyrehc » Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:48 am

Today was kind of a floating day for me...i went to work early in the morning and now the i saw this flower wall decoration in one of the room and i was freak out when i said why is the flower moving...oh gosh i cant believe im halucinating early in morning maybe im lack of sleep that i can see things i can imagine things like that..i remember it it makes me laugh im freaking out... :D
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby cheryz » Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:42 pm

Sis lyrech that could be possible lack of sleep and tiredness of work it can happens hallucination.
House chores done and a little rest for now. I sleep late last night I can't sleep I don't know many thoughts come to my mind I had did count over and over again, I never notice I already fell to sleep, last I remember it's 3am maybe I'd sleep around 4am.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby Smiley » Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:34 pm

Almost a week ago my laptop got fried due to a lightning strike right outside my home. I've been offline since then. Things are now working but not like they should.Hopefully things will straighten out now. I still don't have time to be going back and forth to the wizard that fixes this kind of thing. ;)
Smiley

Postby cheryz » Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:29 am

Ive Been starting with my scrapbook all about my son, since i never done before because of busyness with him now that he can walk, run and play i can do it now. just to keep myself busy today coz heavy rains make me sleep. my laundry stack up again :( that make me feel sad watching it maybe it could be done tomorrow if mr. sun rise again :). have a good day everyone.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby lyrehc » Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:25 pm

Sadly wifi is out now and i just got some wifi somewhere...today was kind of messy i argue to someone who is very sensitive of even just small things...sometimes shes making it big for us theres no big deal but she is making it harder of all her fellow filipina..i hope she change...then we are busy doing things with here was insane..just smiling when shes around but in my heart i want to push her out..ough...she pessing me..anyway this day was rough for me i havent call my daughter since yesterday afyer 2 days the wifi will return..i do hope so.
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby cheryz » Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:27 am

Every afternoon we've been experiencing of heavy rains since June first until end of the month now. Tomorrow is 1st of July, days and time comes fast were not getting younger :lol: just done my laundry thanks Atlanta I'm finished it.
cheryz

Postby crisipicada » Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:53 pm

Today is raining. I have been having flu since this weekend. I feel drowsy and wanted to sleep due to cold weather. I commute everyday since only my mother is alone at home. I feel tired when I arrived home and I feel so sleepy. Instead of sleeping, I try to drink coffee to stay awake. I try to keep up late and read something Mama was sick lately. She has been having high blood pressure. One time she fell on the ground and she was alone. She was not able to call for help since she left her cellphone.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby angel » Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:11 am

crisipicada wrote:Today is raining. I have been having flu since this weekend. I feel drowsy and wanted to sleep due to cold weather. I commute everyday since only my mother is alone at home. I feel tired when I arrived home and I feel so sleepy. Instead of sleeping, I try to drink coffee to stay awake. I try to keep up late and read something Mama was sick lately. She has been having high blood pressure. One time she fell on the ground and she was alone. She was not able to call for help since she left her cellphone.

I feel Sorry for your mother crisi hope she will ok soon.
Yeah its been raining everyday and i thank God that im not sick at all when the rainy season starts..maybe it helps when i drink a vitamins everyday, so i can have energy and resistance for everyday routine for my job.
angel

Postby Smiley » Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:23 pm

I got my laptop back today but I think it needs to go back to the shop. The lightning strike really seems to have messed it up.I sure hope that it can be fixed. I wasn't planning on buying a new one for awhile.
Smiley

Postby cheryz » Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:39 am

Today was lazy day. All i wanted is to sleep and eat, i woke up late and i dont had breakfast but i eat lunch, our leftover of veges soup and fried eggplant thats we ate. Even its storming i used to washed the clothes of my son.
cheryz

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum