Happiness

Moderator: youngj

Re: Happiness

Postby cheryz » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:20 pm

Happiness... theres a saying Money Cant Buy Happiness... The moments when your with the special person or family or bestfriend. that i could say happiness by being together making the better bond for friendship, supportive family and love to them that give you a happiness. and most importantly by serving God is happiness.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby angel » Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:02 pm

If you achieve something important to you that's happiness. It happened when I got promoted so much happiness what I feel. And when you share it to your family you can see happy face that my happiness. To see them happy I would be more complete.
angel

Postby cheryz » Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:36 am

When the time my son was born that day was the most happiest moment of my life, when i touch him and feel the heat in my tummy i was to scared for his not crying i feel the nurse tense of voice for telling my doctor that my son wasnt crying i feel nervous that time but then i heard the nurse said that he cries when he put on nursery, as i close my eyes that time coz i dont have enough energy for 16hours of labor i feel hungry and pain but its all worth it when i saw him. For 2 days his been in nursery with oxygen as my hand shaking getting off with in his crystal bed coz his pooping. As i carry him i think the time was pause and the tear started to fall, tears of joy, that was the most happiest moment of my life then the nurse came by and said his fine i can bring him in our room. So much joy when i carry him out of nursery room, so much thankful for the duty nurse who assess my son.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby jadegil6 » Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:21 pm

I was in the delivery room with the mother of my daughter when she was born. She did not cry either, and the nurse took her over to the other side of the room, and I was very scared for awhile because she did not make a sound. Fortunately, she did start to cry after a few tense moments, and now she is a healthy 23 year old college graduate (May 2015). She will start classes again in late August to work towards her Master's Degree in Education. She is the source of much of my happiness :)
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby toni » Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:01 pm

Congratulations to your daughter and I am sure you are so proud of her right now in all her accomplishments.
toni

Previous

Return to All We Need Is LOVE!