Troubling to find one's soulmate

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Troubling to find one's soulmate

Postby lyrehc » Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:23 pm

Smiley you are right though similarity and behavior change and affect relationship..people with different treat sometimes get seperated easily but you know if you accept the person for being him or her..things may change..think positively and acknowledged the behavior of each other can also make the relationship stronger.
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby Smiley » Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:11 pm

Very true Lyrehc.It is largely a matter of acknowledgement and respect. I have found out through lifes lessons that people will be who they are,not who we want them to be.
I have been close to people who are barely the same person from one day to the next,that wears thin fast for someone who is the same person every day. That also illustrates the tensions that can arise when someone who values loyalty and integrity is trying to maintain balance with someone that often pursues instant gratification at any cost.
My question is however,do the tensions arise and grow from the personality traits or from each party expecting the other to be someone that they are not?
I think that there is no single clear answer that holds true in every case but that in most instances the conflict arises due to unfulfilled expectations.
Confused yet? ;)
Smiley

Postby lyrehc » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:25 pm

You got it at full detail smiley..there are some people who hide there true self..making the fake one out then one day after the month spend or even year true color start and viola..partner find another pair..if that so happen trust and faith lost...but if you love the person exactly the way she or he may be you will end up in a happy marriage..and hope oneday I have mine..let's pray for it and jaderune will be the first to know when married..
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby Lonnie » Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:37 am

lyrehc wrote:You got it at full detail smiley..there are some people who hide there true self..making the fake one out then one day after the month spend or even year true color start and viola..partner find another pair..if that so happen trust and faith lost...but if you love the person exactly the way she or he may be you will end up in a happy marriage..and hope oneday I have mine..let's pray for it and jaderune will be the first to know when married..

It might be a good idea to not make a relationship commitment too soon. Get to know someone really well before you marry them. It would be good to learn how to communicate with our fiancees or spouses. Maybe reading a book on how to communicate more effectively would help.

Lonnie
Lonnie

Postby crisipicada » Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:53 pm

Lonnie wrote:
lyrehc wrote:You got it at full detail smiley..there are some people who hide there true self..making the fake one out then one day after the month spend or even year true color start and viola..partner find another pair..if that so happen trust and faith lost...but if you love the person exactly the way she or he may be you will end up in a happy marriage..and hope oneday I have mine..let's pray for it and jaderune will be the first to know when married..

It might be a good idea to not make a relationship commitment too soon. Get to know someone really well before you marry them. It would be good to learn how to communicate with our fiancees or spouses. Maybe reading a book on how to communicate more effectively would help.

Lonnie

I believe that is good about reading a book on how to communicate more effectively. Communication is an art. It is the way how you say it not just what you say about the topic. So hard to deal with people especially with different culture.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby angel » Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:22 am

We pray for that sissy lyrech one day we will find a man that will truly love us accept us and love us the way we wanted to be.... Finding someone soulmate its hard if you dont look for it. maybe they say wait for the right time but having wait for 10 years and dont have looking for it by making new friends, hanging out with friend and others, chatting. if you do that you could possible meet your soulmate. :)
angel

Postby crisipicada » Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:11 pm

We cannot judge people. Because there are factors affecting his or her character why it changes. There might be problems and misunderstanding, or maybe some issues in the family and that affects someone's response. Just like me, when I have many problems and then another person will give me or confide me problems, I realized that my actions would tend to react on the situation rather than to respond to the situation. I reacted that way because if i wont react, the more i get depress and have anxiety. Sometimes, I tell my self, "Is this all life can offer?" But later on I just needed to give it to the Lord. At times like this, all we need is to ask the Lord for His grace and mercy.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Previous

Return to General Forum