Internet mobile in the Philippines

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Internet mobile in the Philippines

Postby cheryz » Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:29 am

In 2007 we used globe subscription for 3 years a plan for 995 pesos but only 1mbps, we used for communication and research. For 1 month the connection was really slow and if you watch youtube its need to buff first until full so you can watch it. ;)
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby crisipicada » Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:55 pm

THe internet now is doing okay. I just hope that it will continue to have good services from other internet company also. Because we all the same monthly bill even the internet is not working in some days.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby angel » Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:17 am

Years passes by but the internet connection was really disappointment for me especially this month im using smart communication but my speed its says upto 5mb but cant load facebook? wow really id better used free data rather load up for 50 pesos a day.
angel

Postby lyrehc » Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:09 pm

Internet is best used to a hightec phone. Let's say I'm gonna used my colored Nokia phone with internet.. Will it will take years to load such a phone. But when we used iPhone5 ..samsung phone the latest model of course blackberry mobile the latest also the result of the internet will be satisfying and it is better and much appreciated.. :D :D :D
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby cheryz » Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:50 am

Yes sis, i read some review about apple phone are the one fastest when in terms of browsing internet even in for 1mbps speed connection you have the sad thing if the other device or phone wasnt latest it might be slower for the iphone used all the connection.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby crisipicada » Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:57 pm

again there is rotating brown out and therefore no internet. because of this it will hamper our doings. in this case we will do our own initiative. it is just that life sometimes needs sacrifice
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby cheryz » Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:56 pm

yes here in bacolod too.. rotating brownout plus hot weather really annoying... but you can have free data only on mobile internet from your provider, me smart but you have 2 pesos load to avail this, but i dont use it, im not that updated in facebook you cant see picture either.
cheryz

Previous

Return to General Forum