Do You Enjoy Your Shower?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Do You Enjoy Your Shower?

Postby cheryz » Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:00 am

I dont enjoy shower now the water is so cold were only have normal shower no hot or cold. i just take a few minutes to boil water and put it on a tub. :lol: :lol: :lol: really makes me enjoy together with my son. Its much colder with its rains.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby crisipicada » Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:27 pm

The water is so cold. I do not stay long for shower. It has been raining here so the water from faucet is so cold. Most of the time I needed to warm water so to feel good when going for shower.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby angel » Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:45 am

yes i agree with both of you sissy cheryz and sissy crisi... rainy weather now and i really hate the water so hard to touch it :lol: when im in a rush and my mom forget to boil me water i can take a shower for 3 minutes :lol: yeah it is. :lol:
angel

Postby lyrehc » Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:08 pm

Shower is refreshing especially this hot summer month..i love to take shower everyday plus a fragrant shower gel for your boy and a scrab...how i miss this things in home...what we have here was a simple shower..taking a bath makes us clean and refresh our tired body.
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby cheryz » Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:02 am

Yes sis Lyrech now here in bacolod is hottie like summer again after the typhoon falcon, the weather forecast said that theres another typhoon coming to philippines hot will not again 2 storms in july and that wasnt good for us.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby jk.kj73 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:11 pm

Grrrrr the water is so cold I can't hold on to water while jumping and running to room and directly change clothes. Eat breakfast at 9am
jk.kj73

Postby cheryz » Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:52 am

Jk, been thinking you said... same with me.. when its rainy season and i act like that ahahaha...i could finish 3-5mins hahahah
cheryz

Postby toni » Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:59 pm

Shower is good so far and I enjoy it. I simply go to bathroom and take shower and try to do some stretching. Good to exercise inside the bathroom.
toni

Previous

Return to General Forum