Can a Man and a Woman Just Be Friends?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Can a Man and a Woman Just Be Friends?

Postby cheryz » Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:02 am

angel wrote:Can a man and woman just be friends? In situation like for friendship which it makes us fall with our friends right? for everyday we used to be with her or him, were making great deals like make deeper relationship until it become attracted to each other until one day your inlove with him or her. In other situation some are remains friends for reasons that they have their own relationship. id rather not so close to boys, i hate that i might fall again. :D

Dont hate to fall inlove angel, sometimes you can learn from it. i know your happiness is your family and child but dont hate to fall again is nice to fall again and to be love by someone who is the right one for you :) just let go with the past and fall again :)
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby toni » Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:44 am

It's not easy reminiscing the past and the closeness and emotions involved were just so painful. Guess what so much pain and hurt and hard to take it
toni

Postby cheryz » Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:25 am

m&m wrote:For me, I can be really be friends. I am surrounded by men in my working place. I guess, men can't resist to be just be friends with women especially if they get attracted to her. The best way is to be careful with our actions and tone of words, so that, it wont create false hope of relationship or forbidden relationship especially to those who are married. :)

Yes I agree with you mm. It's nice to have friends but you should limit the way you treated them sometimes they might fall in love with you, and you don't even notice it.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby crisipicada » Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:48 am

Yes, it is posible to be friends since your relationship have started friendship. Sometimes need to redirect your relationship when it is not heading in the right way. Sometimes there are miscommunication and one thing I refrain to hear is something about "apart". I feel bad and my health is affected when there is something wrong that makes relationship be apart and not be together. If that so, I try to cut so I wont be attached to much that will soon wont work. Or else it would be a devastating emotion.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Smiley » Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:24 pm

I have just read that according to psychology, if a former couple can remain friends it means either that they are still in love or that they never were. :shock:
Smiley

Postby crisipicada » Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:38 am

To be honest, they can still be friends after breaking up. That is a sign or maturity. But also it is the work of the Lord in his or her heart. Because I experience that I become emotionally attach or have warm feelings to few people I have encounter in life, but soon I treated them as friend. It is also the help of the Lord to have that feeling and it is just that you forget the pain and dont feel it anymore. I believe that is the work of the Holy Spirit.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Previous

Return to General Forum