Broken Hearted

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Broken Hearted

Postby m&m » Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:17 am

angel wrote:there a saying that "Time Can Heal" when your broken hearted its not easy to move on unless you dont love the person seriously, if you do its to painful to be hurt by someone whom you love most :( you cries a lot at night, you cant eat well, its like you dont have a life to move on, you look terrible. when broken hearted strikes in you, it will notice by someone loves you, your mother or bestfriends. there the one that will comfort you in times youve been down.

That is true that time can heal. But others have different ways and different amount of time on how they will feel okay. Some, are easy to move on and some needs long time, and for some never move on. Some dwell on the past, and live in denial.

Based on my experience, it was a horrible. Seems the world is against me. One time, it was so hard, but then later on, when I pray I feel better.
An intimate relationship w/ God must b our highest priority. When U hav right or poor relationship w/Him,out of that relationshp flows everything else in our life. Thus, your relationship to Him determines how you live your life. It all relates to that
m&m

Postby crisipicada » Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:30 pm

angel wrote:there a saying that "Time Can Heal" when your broken hearted its not easy to move on unless you dont love the person seriously, if you do its to painful to be hurt by someone whom you love most :( you cries a lot at night, you cant eat well, its like you dont have a life to move on, you look terrible. when broken hearted strikes in you, it will notice by someone loves you, your mother or bestfriends. there the one that will comfort you in times youve been down.

You are right. Time heals but sometimes so hard to move on and let go especially when you become attached to person. How I wish that I have fallen once in life and become my husband. It is a waste of time and energy when people promise you to love you forever but later on you found out cannot stay with you. That is why I feel sad when I try to do things that the one I love be with me or I am with him. But now I realized as my sister told me, "God's timing is the best timing". Let the Lord work for everything in His time.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby cheryz » Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:19 am

m&m wrote:
That is true that time can heal. But others have different ways and different amount of time on how they will feel okay. Some, are easy to move on and some needs long time, and for some never move on. Some dwell on the past, and live in denial.

Based on my experience, it was a horrible. Seems the world is against me. One time, it was so hard, but then later on, when I pray I feel better.

Yes right mm, By Praying is being best medicine to every pain we have been encountered in our lives. I have friends that never got a bofriend and some did but wont last. They said if first love its very painful and hard to heal the pain even for how many years had gone but never forgotten, the feelings is still there.. So sad when were talking about it.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby lyrehc » Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:30 pm

There are 3 kind of heartbreak. First is that your heart was break by someone you never expect them to be.. Second is when you break someone else heart because you never know pain.. And the third was when you see the one you love happy with someone else not you... :(
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby lyrehc » Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:40 pm

Can we at least stay friends?
His words make you pause and your breath catches in your throat. Can you? Can you accept that his lips will only ever graze your cheek and his kisses won’t trace the curve of your spine and you won’t get to see if he tastes like that strawberry-flavoured chewing gum he always has in his pocket? Can you keep your mouth shut when she buys him a shirt that’s the colour of the setting sun but you know his favourite colour is the shade of blue the sea is when it’s calm? Can you live with the fact that he will call you when she breaks his heart but you will never have the power to mend it? Can you listen to him talking about his wildest dreams for the future and know that you only play a sideline to his crazy wishes? Can you watch him live a life you dreamed having with him with someone else by his side? Really, honestly, can you?
But love, even unrequited, is irrational and even as your head and heart are screaming no your lips are forming the words which may sentence you to a kind of torture worse than death “Of course we can.””
And I’ll just close my eyes whenever I see your gaze linger on someone else, :( :(
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby cheryz » Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:10 am

So sad when your broken hearted especially when its yesterday. I remembered when the first time we separate of my ex, everyday i cries especially the one you really love far from you. I cry when I hear his voice, i cry when he said i love you and i miss you. Sad to say our relationship wont last for his far from me and he cheated. The good thing is were friends but not really that good as were texting or chatting, we know were move on our lives now.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby crisipicada » Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:28 pm

Broken hearted is not easy. Sometimes you feel the pain and wanted to hurt the people who hurt you back. But I learn in life that when you give it to the Lord and let the Lord deal with the pain, those who have cause you hurt will be hurt in return. There is a saying that it must be forgiven, but there is always a consequence for every fault that people has done. Even God wont let it just like that. There is always consequence of sin like Adam and Eve. God forgive them but they bear the consequence of their sin. And we also suffer for it.

So when you are hurt, let the Lord deal with it. God will revenge you more than what the person has done to you.
crisipicada

Postby cheryz » Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:57 pm

I remember when i was elementary grade one of my dear friend wrote a quote in my slum book that "Vengeance it's not ours it GOD". Until now i wouldn't forget that quote, i dont really understood it coz im too young and i dont like english that much, but im curious what vengeance meaning so i did some research until i know. Until now i remember it. When someone hurt me i keep in mind that quote. :)
cheryz

Postby lyrehc » Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:22 pm

I am listening to a song title heartache and it's a nice one it stated in the song that pain will be gone by time but why do I still feel the pain. It's state there that the pain will never end even if you find a replacement for love. Even if you turn back the time heartache will never end until you accept that the one is lost and will never be yours anymore. Be happy for them who have hurt you and you will embrace that peace and happiness in your heart.
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby crisipicada » Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:57 pm

Time heals. But it needs the love of God to be able to move on about the past. So hard to move on when you are so attached to the person. But still counting on that all things work together for good. I learn to trust God and it is good.
crisipicada

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum