Broken Hearted

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Broken Hearted

Postby cheryz » Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:55 pm

Yes crisi ONLY TIME can HEALS the pain in you inner heart and also forgiving to the person that hurts you so much. This way you can move forward to you life. They says life must go on even its not easy to deal with by asking the guidance of our LORD nothing is impossible, we surrender the pain and hurts to him and he gives us inner peace. :)
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby lyrehc » Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:44 am

I have this song in my mind and kept listening to it and I remember there is a topic about this here... The song says... So they say that time would take away the pain bit I'm still the same.. And they say that I will find another you that can't be true.. For this is heartache.. You see even if it takes a million times pain will still be there the willingness to face it is much more right than forgetting it and replacing to some kind of other person.
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby toni » Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:33 am

Broken hearted is not to play with and I experienced that. Being into that situation was hard. I want to forget the person and I feel I cannot. It will always reminds me what the person have told me and the promises that failed.
toni

Previous

Return to General Forum